Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPV high grade
I don't know where exactly I got this virus, however, I speculate it was during my senior trip to Mexico in November of 2013 which I don't recall much that happened Finally I had gone to the doctor. I was diagnosed with "high-grade" HPV and Bacterial Vaginosis in January 2014. After a follow up appointment and a painful scrape test, my OBGYN told me a patient of hers began taking Cervugid Ovules for the same problems and at her next visit (6 months later), the results were negative.This treatment with Cervugid Ovles is available just in Europe and has good results. She wanted me to do the same to see if the results could be repeated. I ordered this treatment with Cervugid Ovules and took them first 3 boxes with break between them 7 days and after 6 months again 3 boxes.

Sure enough, my September visit resulted in a negative lab result for both (HPV and Bacterial Vaginosis). The lab tech advised that sometimes HPV can return so I told her I'd continue taking the Cervugid Ovules 3 boxes each year. Given it's work against viral infection I may continue to take it along with Isoprinosine (immunity against HPV) simply to ward of *any* virus out there.
All I know is two out of two patients are no longer HPV positive.

Congratulations on the success.