Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had a gay dream and im straight?
I had a gay dream last night. not totally gay. I wasn't having ex with him. I touhed his peepee. Im staright tho. Like I had tons and tons and tons of straight dreams...idk wat to think or do

It was a dream... forget about it. It's the stuff you think about when you're awake you should worry about.

Dreams are open to interpretation. They are usually not literal, so just because you had a homoerotic dream doesn't mean you're gay.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I've slept with women many times in my dreams, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Sometimes the other people in your dreams are in fact representations of yourself... Maybe you were touching your own penis, but represented it to yourself in a different body. It could also mean something quite different from the actual act of doing that sort of thing. It could mean curiosity, or it could mean transgression of something that has little to do with sex. Money, maybe?

We are not responsible for the content of our dreams.

A few months ago, my BF woke me up at 3am totally freaked because he dreamed he was making out with my sister...he doesn't even like her that much...and he's gay and has never been with (or wanted to be with) a woman...and I have had so much fun with that dream, tortured him to death lol...

But seriously, don't worry about it. Despite what Dr. Freud may have taught us, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I've slept with women many times in my dreams, so I wouldn't be too worried.
What?...,, OMG!

Sex is sexy. I believe that sums it up.

It is probably symbolic of something in your subconscious ...often sex in dreams represents something else entirely...

..definitely nothing to worry about....

Anocxu Wrote:What?...,, OMG!

What?... it's not that shocking :o