Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had a gay dream and im straight?
I had a dream last night it was my birthday and my boyfriend got me a cute little Papillon named Gumdrops and a basket to attach to the handle bars of my bike to carry her around in.

Iceblink Wrote:I had a dream last night it was my birthday and my boyfriend got me a cute little Papillon named Gumdrops and a basket to attach to the handle bars of my bike to carry her around in.
How do I delete my profile again?

Anocxu Wrote:How do I delete my profile again?
You can't. You're stuck here now.Imurevenge

I dream that I kill people, does this make me a murderer...?

Ok I admit that was a bad example...

... but all.... erm... well ok most... mmm.... actually some people just dream of stuff and it doesn't really mean anything.

One thing, you are hanging around a lot of gays lately, and while that isn't going to rub off and turn you gay, your brain is certainly going to be thinking about it.

Dreams are one way that the brain (tries) to resolve conflicts inside of it. Processing the days data, filing stuff, it all leads to interesting mishmash of dream-time. What we do and experience tends to get replayed in the brains own magical LSD version of reality - often even trying on new experiences without us having to actually go out and do things like....

Jump off a cliff to fly across town....

In reality that flight would be rather short, but in the dream most people would get some pretty good air time.

Iceblink Wrote:I had a dream last night it was my birthday and my boyfriend got me a cute little Papillon named Gumdrops and a basket to attach to the handle bars of my bike to carry her around in.

Here's my interpretation of this from what you said....

You're going to star in all all gay cast of a remake of the Wizard of Oz... Just yesterday some of us were wishing you'd go ahead and get "over the rainbow." The dog, the bike with the basket.... you are a star!

memechose Wrote:Here's my interpretation of this from what you said....

You're going to star in all all gay cast of a remake of the Wizard of Oz... Just yesterday some of us were wishing you'd go ahead and get "over the rainbow." The dog, the bike with the basket.... you are a star!
I, you, everybody. We are all friends of Dorothy.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I've slept with women many times in my dreams, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Yeah, sometimes I have nightmares too.

Kackerlacka Wrote:I had a gay dream last night. nidk wat to think or do

You are are now a flaming queen who should line up at the local gay community center to complete an application to eagerly await your club card. After the application process you will then be directed to window two in order to receive your rainbow banner with an instruction manual demonstrating how to march down Ocean boulevard wearing cut off jean short shorts complete with every color hanky in back pockets. Oh, don't forget the green apple blow pop in your mouth.

Elkgrin

Ride

It was just a dream do not worry about it, and it is quite common for men no matter their sexuality to dream about other men more often than women.

I'm gay and sometimes I have dreams about having sex with a woman, and that doesn't make me any less gay.