Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had my first prostate orgasm but I used a pit of penis stimulation too, was it.......
......really a full prostate orgasm or something inbetween?

I didnt come, I did orgasm it was a strong orgasm about as strong as a very strong penis orgasm but completely different.

Ive had penis orgasm while pleasuring teh prostate and thats a penis orgasm it wasnt like that at all.

It was all over but also I felt it in my penis, also it seemed to get better as I aslo stimulated my penis but stopped if I didnt stimulated my penis. But it definitely wasnt a penis orgasm, because it felt completely different and I didnt come.

Did I have some kind of hybrid orgasm?

I get the impression if I did it properly a proper prostate orgasm would be alot ebtter because this was about as good as a penis orgasm, not significantly better like everyone says oh and I was able to have multiples.

I get the feeling that I have potential for a much stronger orgasm because I can feel a super intense build up sometimes that hints towards that mega orgasm.

If I'm not mistaken. .this has been a long standing goal of yours.

Well congratulations! !

I have no clue what else to say from here..

If ya wanna get to Carnegie Hall ya gotta practice, practice, practice!
I bid NO Trump!

Damn, now I've got to get my hands on that aneros thing!

Sounds like you had prostate orgasms, they tend to be whole body experiences if intense enough. And multiple indeed if you hit the right spot Smile . I normally find leaving my dick alone makes the prostate orgasms more intense, then when it gets too much I finally go for the penile orgasm, and boy is it intense! Smile

And yes [MENTION=18776]AlfredM[/MENTION], yes you do Smile

Cridders88 Wrote:Sounds like you had prostate orgasms, they tend to be whole body experiences if intense enough. And multiple indeed if you hit the right spot Smile . I normally find leaving my dick alone makes the prostate orgasms more intense, then when it gets too much I finally go for the penile orgasm, and boy is it intense! Smile

(Pervert)........

Anocxu Wrote:(Pervert)........

i think you speak for yourself too?

Wink

trywait Wrote:i think you speak for yourself too?

Wink

The year of perverted Anocxu is 'ohva'..
I intend to project a more positive ,engaging attitude to my fellow men.

Thank you!

I've been meaning to ask you..
Are you hung?

like a horse Snake

oh wait.. you were asking someone else.... wooops Shakin

Sheep Sheep Sheep Sheep Sheep

Fuzzy Wrote:like a horse Snake

oh wait.. you were asking someone else.... wooops Shakin

Sheep Sheep Sheep Sheep Sheep
Rotfl..

Now seriously. .
I should clean up my online character..

I think I have a lot more going for me than sphincter jokes and corny comedic trolling..