Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about sports?
You should learn!! It 's never too late to learn to swim. Big Grin I have swam for more than 13 years but I can not open my eyes in water either. You should get a pair of goggles. Even if you sight problem like me (I have very strong near sight ), you can still get a pair of optical goggles for very cheap ( around ~$20). The beach is an awesome place to go to but I would recommend to practice in a pool where the water is more stable and it 's easier to control your body's movement.

Also, I love swimming because of the fashion which goes with it. I have a collection of swimming suits ranging from super small Speedo to long swimming trousers. It 's kind of enjoyment that you should not miss Big Grin

I like playing basketball, i played for 10 yrs and i like it so much Smile

I used to absolutely love sports when I was a young boy. I was into baseball, basketball, hockey and a little bit of soccer. Football was a sport that I wasn't really into since I didn't understand the rules of that game, I still really don't. Basketball was a game that I liked playing a lot and I had dreams of becoming a basketball player. Hockey was the same thing too, except I didn't really play it due to the fact that I never learned how to ice skate or rollerblade. Hockey is my favorite sport of all-time. Baseball is somewhat a sport I still like. However, hockey will always have a place in my heart and that will never change. Football is something I'll only watch if I'm super desperate to watch something on TV or if it's the Super Bowl. I missed this year's Super Bowl... actually I went back and forth. I was at a concert at some venue that was a sports bar... I watched the bands play on stage (mostly) and then watched to see what was going on with the Super Bowl on TV.

Sports is really not my thing anymore. This year I did play some basketball, because I have a friend who is into it. Oh! I forgot tennis... I did play tennis with my ex best friend (not my partner) years ago and that was fun. Volleyball is another sport I played and I took that as an elective when I went to community college a few years back. Same thing with tennis. Actually I think I was required to take two gym courses to get my degree. Oh and yes... how could I forget... skateboarding! Skateboarding is truly my favorite sport ever and I like it more than hockey to be honest. I had a skateboard since I was 9 years old and I would skate from time to time. I wish I could get back into it. I do wear skateboard shoes since they look good and it's a reminder that I was a skateboarder at some point in my life.

I used to absolutely love sports when I was a young boy. I was into baseball, basketball, hockey and a little bit of soccer. Football was a sport that I wasn't really into since I didn't understand the rules of that game, I still really don't. Basketball was a game that I liked playing a lot and I had dreams of becoming a basketball player. Hockey was the same thing too, except I didn't really play it due to the fact that I never learned how to ice skate or rollerblade. Hockey is my favorite sport of all-time. Baseball is somewhat a sport I still like. However, hockey will always have a place in my heart and that will never change. Football is something I'll only watch if I'm super desperate to watch something on TV or if it's the Super Bowl. I missed this year's Super Bowl... actually I went back and forth. I was at a concert at some venue that was a sports bar... I watched the bands play on stage (mostly) and then watched to see what was going on with the Super Bowl on TV.

Sports is really not my thing anymore. This year I did play some basketball, because I have a friend who is into it. Oh! I forgot tennis... I did play tennis with my ex best friend (not my partner) years ago and that was fun. Volleyball is another sport I played and I took that as an elective when I went to community college a few years back. Same thing with tennis. Actually I think I was required to take two gym courses to get my degree. Oh and yes... how could I forget... skateboarding! Skateboarding is truly my favorite sport ever and I like it more than hockey to be honest. I had a skateboard since I was 9 years old and I would skate from time to time. I wish I could get back into it. I do wear skateboard shoes since they look good and it's a reminder that I was a skateboarder at some point in my life.