Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hai everyone xD
Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hey everybody thanks for the warm welcome!!

Hey, welcome along Welcome

Welcome to GS justmoi! What shall we call you dear? Moi? Love your cute avatar pic with the delightful expression. I hope you enjoy looking into the threads here! Wavey

OK, I see your profile says Moi... cool! Listen, your album is awesome. You are such a beautiful creature! Lovely shots and thanks for being so generous and sharing. I love your cool breadth of styles and looks. I'm sure you have lots of fun! Always remember we'll love you right up here even if you can't decide your look for the day! Wink
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hi, Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here Smile.

CCRox Wrote:Welcome to GS justmoi! What shall we call you dear? Moi? Love your cute avatar pic with the delightful expression. I hope you enjoy looking into the threads here! Wavey

OK, I see your profile says Moi... cool! Listen, your album is awesome. You are such a beautiful creature! Lovely shots and thanks for being so generous and sharing. I love your cool breadth of styles and looks. I'm sure you have lots of fun! Always remember we'll love you right up here even if you can't decide your look for the day! Wink

Haha welll, aren't you just the sweetest? You can call me Seth or Abby, both are comfortable. I generally function as Abby atm, but it's a mixed bag! I like to mix my gender presentation up a lot. Some people in my life (most people) just know me as Abby, some just know Seth, and others who see me everyday know bothh and learn to rolo with it.

I think genders hella fun to mess with. Id say im bigender. I'm going through a boy phase atm

Hi welcome im new also everyone seems really warm and friendly on here

justmoi Wrote:I'm going through a boy phase atm

You go boy! Luvkiss
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart