Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Back There
Interestingly no one has mentioned whether it has any effect on the ease/comfort of intercourse itself. Does it? Because I have wondered that for a time...

faceslikemine Wrote:Interestingly no one has mentioned whether it has any effect on the ease/comfort of intercourse itself. Does it? Because I have wondered that for a time...

It dont really do anything, its just down to how you wanna look. Confusedmile:

Why would you WANT to take a shaver/epilator/waxing shiz to your backside.:eek:
I understand it can get hairy back there but...
Ouch.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Why would you WANT to take a shaver/epilator/waxing shiz to your backside.:eek:

I was brave. :biggrin:
I have 2 epilators on fact and it does hurt more so if the hair is longer, but its just to make myself feel better in looking good, but dont always do it. Confusedmile:
I shave more, less painful, but doesnt last as long as using a epilator or waxing.

Genersis Wrote:Why would you WANT to take a shaver/epilator/waxing shiz to your backside.:eek:

It comes down to a mater of aesthetics. I like wearing lil bitty bathing suits, and they dont look good if you got bush poppping out all over, and it just isnt sexy to step out of a teny-tiny bathing suit if you got ass hair, so ya gotta do it all Wink

If I know a lot of guys are going to see me nakey (bathouses) then I will use a depilatory (Nair).

I have a middle amount of hair, I tend to trim my bush and shave my balls but that's as far as I go, as far as hair on another man, I prefer a trimmed bush because I don't like flossing my teeth with pubes, but hair/no hair, none of it is a deal breaker, it's all variety, variety is the spice of life.
Richard

Thank you for your posts. I'm glad to hear that it doesn't affect sex! Was a tad worried for a while.

I'm not so self-concious now, everyone has preferences. If a partner doesn't like my body to the point of not being interested, well I'm not interested either. :tongue:

not to go off topic, but what are some shaving tips? everytime i shave i break out really bad. even if i use an electric razor.

Havbing hair wherever hair grows shows the difference between a man and a boy if a guy shaves it bald in my opinon his not ready to be a man whereas a bit of hair shows his a man