Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair removal or not? (Acne related)
[MENTION=23123]Alto[/MENTION] I guess you mean me Smile
No, mostly wide clothes.

But yeah, I do like milk and I adore cheese. It's interesting how I hear about that more often lately.
I was told to eat a lot of dairy for my bones, but then it's apparently bad for my acne..

I'm still not sure about hair removal, especially because of the costs.. but will see if there are cheaper alternatives. I lately heard about sugaring, has anyone ever done that here?

Aquarius Wrote:[MENTION=23123]Alto[/MENTION] But yeah, I do like milk and I adore cheese. It's interesting how I hear about that more often lately.
I was told to eat a lot of dairy for my bones, but then it's apparently bad for my acne.

Try a not very hard experiment. Cut out all dairy produce for a month of two and see the reaction.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yes ofc there are Wink i'm smooth but i actually i asked my last boyfriend to stop shaving Wink
You just have to find the right one, hope u'll find him good luck Wink

Alto, it is a very good thing that you have stopped wearing clothes. Please send pics to document.

As for those bothersome eight hairs, have you tried pulling them out with a tweezers? Often they will not grow back after that.
I bid NO Trump!

Im pretty hairy and full of horrible acne, i doubt any lad would come near me. Shaving will make things worse.

Northlad Wrote:Im pretty hairy and full of horrible acne, i doubt any lad would come near me. Shaving will make things worse.
Next time you go to the pharmacy. .
Get a pair of these. .
You put soap on them..and massage your skin when you shower..
Works wonders. .

Anocxu Wrote:Next time you go to the pharmacy. .
Get a pair of these. .
You put soap on them..and massage your skin when you shower..
Works wonders. .
[Image: e4229460846f8017167223439c458cfc.jpg]

I might have to look into those. I get a bit of acne around my arms...and sides...not sure what the deal is, nothing seems to totally get rid of it...I have been using some neutrogena body wash that is supposed to help...it does, just keeps it from being really bad...

Shaving if anything makes it acne worse for me...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Anocxu Wrote:[Image: e4229460846f8017167223439c458cfc.jpg]

That makes me worse, i have had every anti biotic known to man and nothing as worked.

axle2152 Wrote:I might have to look into those. I get a bit of acne around my arms...and sides...not sure what the deal is, nothing seems to totally get rid of it...I have been using some neutrogena body wash that is supposed to help...it does, just keeps it from being really bad...

Shaving if anything makes it acne worse for me...

Rubbing and scrubbing created acne as it irritates the folliculs.