Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair style!
When my hair ahs just been cut and not much can be done i usualy use wax to make it stand up and then kind of push it into a mini mohawk type thing then flatten the fridge. works most times and looks quite good imo. Though when i cant get it to a way i like it i would probably use gel and make it flat or messy type thing which is ahrd to explain. My advice is if you have the time, keep doing it till you like it enough Big Grin and after a while every time you get your hair cut you'll know wot you like.

hope that helps

Quote:if u need super strong almost glue like then go for Got 2B glued products - i used to have a mohawk and this stuff kept it up in a hurricane type winds - i could sleep on it and wake up still standing tall

Matty7, where do you buy it, from a DIY store.Laugh

Adzz, hair styles frequently change, one day its in and the next its out. If you have curly hair when long, which make you look like a gollywog (yes I know), but it best describes the hair. Then keep it short, too short and you have the marine corp look. Suggest you talk to a good mate for some help, just make sure you can trust his opinion.Wink

~D5~ Wrote:When my hair ahs just been cut and not much can be done i usualy use wax to make it stand up and then kind of push it into a mini mohawk type thing then flatten the fridge...
The things some people put themselves through, although I'm a little confused. I hope you didn't mean "flatten with a fridge"?
Scared

woops yea, i meant fringe? if thats spelt right Tongue i think i'd get into trouble if did my hiar then purpously went down the stairs to flatten the fridge :tongue: though i would make sure i got the food out first :biggrin:

You would probably have two men in white coats come to take you away. Laugh

I can just imagine you with the mohawk and charging at the fridge like a bull. Rofl

There at least 13 different styles of a mowhawk, which one is yours?

[Image: mohawk.jpg]

Probably like that, though a little shorter on the top.

And i like the men in coats XD they let me hug my self without judgeing ^_^

~D5~ Wrote:... And i like the men in coats XD they let me hug my self without judgeing ^_^
:biggrin:

Adzz02 Wrote:Lol thanks guys Smile
I have tried using like Wax stuff aswell, but it doesnt do anything.

You need Dax Wax, a specific brand.

i'm not really into guys with a lot much going on with their hairs like spikey or too much gel. i think guys who are bald are way sexier. if it's allright with you, perhaps you can shave your head.

Can you post a pic so we can get an idea of the texture of your hair? Texture is a defining factor in how to approach your styling needs.