Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair today...gone tomorrow...
bear here as well, and the hair is here to stay. I shower daily and I make sure that everything is clean feeling and smelling.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Lot's of athletes shave their legs and entire bodies. I like hair and I like hairy men. I do find CellarDweller sexy to look at with his bald and beard look though!

George used to occasionally remove all his but hair and it was fun both helping him and slippy sliding around afterward! But I prefer some traction. Yo? And I DETEST clean shaven pubes unless the person is a stud muffin beyond description so that the lack of pubes does not detract from the beauty. I've not seen many of those!! On another forum there is a "bedroom" section and one of the threads is dedicated to pubes and it is my favorite place to post related pics. Once I opened the thread to make a delightfully hot contribution and the first unread post was a pic of a totally hairless crotch shot of an otherwise gorgeous cock shot. I was so flabbergasted and taken off guard I threatened never to post another pic there again after such a assault. LOL It was really gross I assure you and just the opposite of the thread's "culture", the first naked dicky posted there ever. All giant and bulbously plump and hairless...totally obscuring the perfectly lovely cock. So yes I got dramatic about it. Well, there's not been any others since thankfully but every time I go there I remember the experience like it's PTSD or something. Laugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

[quote=CCRox] I do find CellarDweller sexy to look at with his bald and beard look though!
Ohhhhhh Yeaaaaaaa! He's HOT!!!

Shannon Wrote:Hello my wild and whacky friends! I wanted to talk a bit about body hair and get some feedback from you all.

So I've been shaving my underarms for years and I gotta say, I LOVE IT! Why you might ask? First, less deodorant needed, second, my underarms never, EVER, have a hint of an offending odor, and third, it just looks soooo much better! But the pits ain't the point in this post.

There are a couple things to discuss here.

1. I often use Nair to keep my luscious rump and in between the cheeks free from hair. But it is VERY hard to keep from getting red bumps. I have to use a mixture of a certain lotion and coconut oil but I'm not always successful. I'm guessing some of the issue is with ingrown hairs maybe....hmmm.... I also do the same with my chest (though I'm not a very hairy guy to begin with, which is all the more reason to get rid of the 8-12 hairs that say hello every now and again!) Those of you who keep the booty from getting all sasquatchy, what methods do you use and/or how do you prevent the red bumps?

2. Last Thursday I got a wild hair up my butt (get the pun?) and decided to shave my legs for the first time ever...just cause...that's why. It took FOREVER! Seriously, FOOORRREEVVVERRR! Obviously the fact that I didn't use clippers to trim the hair down had a lot to do with it but still, it was rough. I have to add that I didn't cut myself at all. Once I was done, the feeling was amazing. I loved how it felt to the touch, against the sheets, rubbing each other like a cricket, everything! But I soon realized my legs aren't as sexy as I thought they'd be. All the imperfections and scars from being a skater in my younger years along with a couple veins (very light though) showing made me second guess my decision to shave. I also used Nair on my tummy and the happy trail but I realize the hair I had there helped to camouflage this little bit of fat that won't seem to go away. So the second part of this is, what do you think of a guy that is basically hairless (still have hair on my arms, and pubes are very well groomed but not shaven off)?

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

Sorry if this post is poorly written, my eyes keep rolling into the back of my head and I think my face hit the keyboard a couple times...it's time to sleep!

I guess you and me are the only ones on the same boat :p I haaaate to see a guy with a hairy, ass, body. Some hair is fine to me. But smooth is a plus Smile

Wardo94 Wrote:I guess you and me are the only ones on the same boat :p I haaaate to see a guy with a hairy, ass, body. Some hair is fine to me. But smooth is a plus Smile

Who could ever have guessed us hair lovers would be the majority? I certainly don't feel like that's the case, usually.

CCRox Wrote:Lot's of athletes shave their legs and entire bodies. I like hair and I like hairy men. I do find CellarDweller sexy to look at with his bald and beard look though!

CarGuy65 Wrote:Ohhhhhh Yeaaaaaaa! He's HOT!!!

*blushing*

Thanks guys! And feel free to call me Chuck!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:bear here as well, and the hair is here to stay. I shower daily and I make sure that everything is clean feeling and smelling.

Ooh * Wolfpack builds up a mental image * hehe

We have entered the mouth-watering land of Chuck and Offtopic

I wanna try that veet or nair stuff ...

Yes we OWN chuck now :p Lol

Wolfpack Wrote:Yes we OWN chuck now :p Lol

We need Bowyn on board and we can chain him up in chains and leatherstraps, with him wearing nothing but sunglasses.

I heard Bowyn has that kind of equipment.

Bouncered

You up for that Chuck?
The safe sentence is "THIS IS FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE STOP!"