Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair
It might be vain of me, but I like guys with long hair :x . Most guys here[my country] either have their hair cut off or have dreadlocks or braids. The white guys also usually keep their hair short as well, although I met this cute white guy with long hair, but he was more fem then me! :o [if possible lol].

I personally love having long hair, though I can do short hair as well. I'm actually currently getting ready to Loc my hair up for Dreads Cheerleader2 .

I could possibly date someone bald, but I like the idea of running my fingers through some hair *blush* lol Biggrinflip .

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]True Story: In 2001 I had just become single and re-entered the dating world. Having been completey faithful during the previous 5 years, and having had very little experience with men before that time, I have to admit that I was quite promiscuous.
One of my "friends-with-benefits" threw a party to introduce his new boyfriend, John. Not to sound mean, but when I met John, he seemed quite un-remarkable to me. He was about 5'10" tall, 20-something, with mousey brown hair that had started the early stages of balding. I am ashamed to admit my own superficiality, but his receding hairline was his most notable feature. The next day my friend called me and asked what I thought of John, I told him "You can do better."
Three months later I go out to a club with some friends to blow off a little steam. Around midnight I am on the dance floor covered in sweat, having an awesome time and BAM! Outta nowhere, there is this HOT SEXY SHIRTLESS BALD GUY with the most beautiful ice blue eyes I had ever seen. We danced till 4am and made out a little and exchanged numbers. We went out the following evening and saw each other every night after that for the next 4 months. He was an Airman (I have always had a thing for military guys...Rolleyes) and he considered himself a poet. He would write me long love poems and leave them for me; I would show up at his dorm at midnight in a tuxedo with roses. It was the most romantic relationship I have ever had......until he told me we had met before...at a friends party....and then proceeded to dump my shallow ass! I felt like a real heel. There is a lesson or four there....lol.

As a side note: Don't feel TOO sorry for John; I few months later I meet another guy that John had dated WHILE he was dating ME! Apparently, John was making two copies of each poem and giving one copy to each of us, and I do mean COPIES because it turns out that the poems were plagiarized.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Beaux Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]True Story: In 2001 I had just become single and re-entered the dating world. Having been completey faithful during the previous 5 years, and having had very little experience with men before that time, I have to admit that I was quite promiscuous.
One of my "friends-with-benefits" threw a party to introduce his new boyfriend, John. Not to sound mean, but when I met John, he seemed quite un-remarkable to me. He was about 5'10" tall, 20-something, with mousey brown hair that had started the early stages of balding. I am ashamed to admit my own superficiality, but his receding hairline was his most notable feature. The next day my friend called me and asked what I thought of John, I told him "You can do better."
Three months later I go out to a club with some friends to blow off a little steam. Around midnight I am on the dance floor covered in sweat, having an awesome time and BAM! Outta nowhere, there is this HOT SEXY SHIRTLESS BALD GUY with the most beautiful ice blue eyes I had ever seen. We danced till 4am and made out a little and exchanged numbers. We went out the following evening and saw each other every night after that for the next 4 months. He was an Airman (I have always had a thing for military guys...Rolleyes) and he considered himself a poet. He would write me long love poems and leave them for me; I would show up at his dorm at midnight in a tuxedo with roses. It was the most romantic relationship I have ever had......until he told me we had met before...at a friends party....and then proceeded to dump my shallow ass! I felt like a real heel. There is a lesson or four there....lol.

As a side note: Don't feel TOO sorry for John; I few months later I meet another guy that John had dated WHILE he was dating ME! Apparently, John was making two copies of each poem and giving one copy to each of us, and I do mean COPIES because it turns out that the poems were plagiarized.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Wow gurl! That sounds like a-lotta drama Whew lol.

I try not judge people by their appearances, but technically all humans do it subconciously, so perhaps you aren't superficial but more in tune or more accepting of your human nature, even if you aren't aware of it Rofl .

Personally, I love long hair with a bit of curl on a guy....love that sexy rock-star look Wink

As for bald men, I honestly don't care. Hair has never really factored much into what I look for in a guy. My only hair turn-off would probably be those short buzz-style cuts. Never cared for them at all.

Personally not fussy, so long as it's clean, well kept, not greasy, over grown, full of dandruff or head lice then hell, have it long or short, random colours it doesn't bother me :biggrin: and well... if you're bald then so be it! a fair few bald guys look pretty damn hot and the majority of them that I've met have somehow been that little bit friendlier, more approachable, bubbly and fun, where as those with hair have been VERY vain and arrogant hahaha

Beaux Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]

What a sleaze bag.:mad:

Bald guys are drop dead sexy.
The husband unit shaves his head in summer and he looks stunning.

wintermoon Wrote:Personally, I love long hair with a bit of curl on a guy....love that sexy rock-star look Wink

As for bald men, I honestly don't care. Hair has never really factored much into what I look for in a guy. My only hair turn-off would probably be those short buzz-style cuts. Never cared for them at all.
I think for some reason that the short buzz-styles remind me of young kids, since a lot of younger boys here have them, and I'm not a pedophile.

hair is like really important to me tbh
like my friend would point out a guy and i would say no because of his hair
i like it kinda short and to the side or like what i'm hopefully gonna do go short at the sides and like long at the top(but like gradiented in and not too obvious) and then like to the side of up and back
i don't like guys with long hair at all!
and some bald guys look hot but i dont like the sides reminds me of my dad far too much! even though i'll end up the same when i'm older

How about Wentmorth Miller?
I think he's super sexy.

cyoung112 Wrote:So, a conversation came up about hair yesterday and I heard some interesting things about hair. I was wondering what guys thought of bald guys or guys with short hair. Do you find them attractive? Would you date them? Is it a turn-off if a guy is bald or has short hair?

When that tacky "Hair Club For Men" commercials came on the TV many years ago I was cracking up at their blatant attempt to brainwash people......

.... and their "clients"...every one of them looked better BEFORE they got their new hair. The worst one was the guy who was almost in tears talking about how horrible it was for him to be at a stoplight because he just KNEW the people behind him were looking at his hair:eek:...WHOA!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh LOLOLOLOL Seriously? He didn't need hair...he needed a therapist:eek:.

(