Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haircuts, and the fact that I never know what to do with my hair....
So I've got a date next weekend (Wooooo!!!!) and I desperately need a haircut. I always get the same thing. A buzz cut. It looks good on me, and then looks better about a week after I get it done. So obviously I should get it done a tiny bit longer than what I usually do. That's if I want a buzz cut, which I don't think I want. I know you guys can't really give advice on what to do with my hair if I don't post a pic, and may do so. My main concern is what to do at the barber shop. I always go to the same place, an old school barber place. I usually go there because it is cheap. I'm debating on whether to go there again, or go somewhere else.

I never know what to say when I go into the barber shop. So if I find a style I like do I bring it into the barbershop? I kinda like the Dean Winchester look, but have no idea if I can pull it off. I'm most likely going to post an pic of me with shorter hair depending on where this goes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It is rather hard to say without seeing what you're working with.

However... if all you're doing is getting a buzz cut, why not just buy a pair of clippers and do it yourself and save yourself a TON of money having someone else do it?

I've done that in the past, and still have the clippers. I might do it again, but I want to do something different. I guess I'll post some pics. One will be of long hair, and the other will be short, I just gotta rally them up

Okay so these are me with short and long hair. I hate hate HATE my hair when it's long. It get's poofy, and I try to use things to keep it from turning into a bush on my head. The photo of me with long hair is very recent, I actually texted that one to the guy I'll be going out with next weekend.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Usually I'll have a preference, but on you I like both. How about the best of both worlds and short(er) on the sides and longer on top ???

I tried that with my last haircut, but I think the bangs and top were too long after he was done cutting it. Do you think the Dean Winchester could work?

I think leaving the top longer gives you some options. With a product in your hair you can keep it kempt for the work place, or "wild" for going out (spiky), or just dry and fly away on lazy weekends.

Something in between your short and long pics provided, and yes, much like Dean's I suppose. His looks long enough he's got a few options for styling.

... but please don't do the Phaux-Hawk... I HATE that look! LOL

I'm quite against the phaux hawk

Try a different barber, and take a picture of your final choice so as to give the barber a clear visual of the king of style you are after.

Im not good at giving advice about hairstyles and all that, but I like the pic with short hair (:
Have fun on your date!