Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstyle help ?
QueenOdi Wrote:Men with short hair are turn ons, but men with long hair are creatures of mythical legend, right next to Incubi and Lycans...oh gurl, I need some Grapefruit juice to calm me down xD

i really really hope that there isn't anyone here who would want to be an incubus lol

QueenOdi Wrote:Men with short hair are turn ons

The only part I acknowledged from what you said was this. Laugh

Beau Wrote:Got my hair cut last week. Went with #2 on the sides and blended to #4 on the top. I think it's a little short but it'll grow back.

(Donated the 21 inches of hair to Locks of Love)

You get the AWESOMENESS award for the week, for donating your locks to a worthy cause!!

[Image: awesomeaward.jpg]

QueenOdi Wrote:You purposefully desicrate your own hair...on purpose???

*whips dreadlocks in face*

There, you've been blessed by Athena's wisdom, now let that lions mane grow Sis!

Men with short hair are turn ons, but men with long hair are creatures of mythical legend, right next to Incubi and Lycans...oh gurl, I need some Grapefruit juice to calm me down xD

I also think you've been blessed with Rush Limbaughs quiet nature.

Chas Wrote:The only part I acknowledged from what you said was this. Laugh

Poor you Sis! Typical man, fixating on what applies or what he thinks applies to him :p

megumidesu Wrote:i really really hope that there isn't anyone here who would want to be an incubus lol

Too late hon. Haven't you wondered why all these men are wrapped around my finger? Wink . They're just lucky I choose to be good <3

QueenOdi Wrote:Poor you Sis! Typical man, fixating on what applies or what he thinks applies to him :p

You couldn't be any more wrong, I don't care for my own looks. Smile

Chop the sides off and same with the back and keep it long on the top. You'll be a sexy beast!