Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy or smooth?
Don't hold yourself back BigCub!

I am attracted to hair on a man, but I prefer less to more!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:Don't hold yourself back BigCub!

I am attracted to hair on a man, but I prefer less to more!

LOL, I live by the motto of "more is more". Like I said before, a man can NEVER be too hairy, or have too much facial hair, actually when it comes to hair anywhere on a mans body, the more the better, the longer & bushier the better......I'm getting myself all horned up just thinking about it

CCRox Wrote:I am having SO much fun looking at this thread! What a hoot BigCub!!!!
[Image: hairychest.jpg]

That is a very nice nipple!

For me, facial hair is fine if it's neat and fairly short - no ZZ Tops beards please.

I like a light to moderate dusting of chest hair with a trail to his lower regions, or bare chested. No trail, no hair please.

Below the belt, as long as I can still find skin and not just a shag carpet, it's fine but bald is not okay.

As for me, I have moderate chest hair with a trail to more moderate hair and, prefer keep my face clean shaven. I have enough chin to look good without a bears and, a mustache just makes me look like I'm frowning when I'n not and entirely obliterates my slightly too thin upper lip.