Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy or smooth?
What do you think is sexier for men, to be naturally hairy or shaved smooth?

What about yourself, do you think you look better being naturally hairy or smooth?

What about facial hair? Which do you prefer other men & yourself? Beard, Stache, goatee or clean shaven?

I think hairy guys are sexy, but not too hairy.
I think I look good in my hair.
I like a clean shave on the face.
Why do some guys trim down there?

I like a slightly hairy man. I really wish I could grow proper body hair but sadly it comes out in ginger clumps, so I shave.

Facial hair... nothing more than stuble on both.

For myself I prefer men to be all natural, if he is hairy then let it grow, big busy beards, big busy stache, a man can never be hairy enough for me.

As for myself I feel the same way, however my body just doesn't want to cooperate, NO body hair at all, not even peach fuzz will grow, I don't even have hair under my arms. I HATE THAT!!! My beard grows very thinly. I can go a month or more with out having to shave. I have not shaved or even trimmed since the first week of May & my beard is hardly even an inch long & very patchy.

and that is the part when i want to be in your place Bigclub ... i need to cut my underarm and use wax on my chest every 2 months. My beard starts noticing after 2 days. When i was working at the bar had to shave like every morning , even if i was goin late

BigCub Wrote:What do you think is sexier for men, to be naturally hairy or shaved smooth?

What about yourself, do you think you look better being naturally hairy or smooth?

What about facial hair? Which do you prefer other men & yourself? Beard, Stache, goatee or clean shaven?

Both. Unless they're like super crazy hairy, then no lol.

It depends on how I'm feeling lol. Sometimes I like to be smooth, sometimes I like to be hairy. Sometimes I like to be stubbly.

Facial hair on me, I just prefer my goatee and mustache. On men, it depends on how they look I guess? It doesn't really matter but facial hair like this: [Image: tumblr_m8nzllIGnp1qbjvsro1_250.png] is always attractive, imo.

Natural for me, a hairy chest is extremely sexy.

doesn't matter to me as long as its not out of control Wink I'm hairy my self, I just don't like the hair on my lower back. smooth lower backs are very sexySmile

ceez Wrote:doesn't matter to me as long as its not out of control Wink I'm hairy my self, I just don't like the hair on my lower back. smooth lower backs are very sexySmile

What do you mean by "out of control"?

I am hairy and I hate it. Now on other guys I prefer either smooth or lightly hairy.