Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy or smooth?
mmmm, why the f**k would i want to watch it just to find it out.

i have to agree with mr_21, star wars is not the greatest thing ever, i find it quite disturbing actually :|

Robertson Wrote:i have to agree with mr_21, star wars is not the greatest thing ever, i find it quite disturbing actually :|

Thanks,

I mean i never watched it, only know it something to do with space, i don't have any intentions of ever watching it yet i am told to check it out.

I did not realise my question was so hard to be given a straight answer.

Thanks

It's too legendary not to see.

Like snakes on a plane.

Just google it!
Would have saved some time, don't you think?

Jake Wrote:It's too legendary not to see.

Like snakes on a plane.

ok well i have seen snakes on a plane and thats not legendary, if your looking for an absolute classic try The Road To Eldorado and dont judge it because its an animated film

Robertson Wrote:ok well i have seen snakes on a plane and thats not legendary, if your looking for an absolute classic try The Road To Eldorado and dont judge it because its an animated film

Snakes on a plane IS legendary...

everyone knows what you're talking about straight away.

Even though it's a disaster...people love it!

mr_21 Wrote:mmmm,

What is a Wookie?

Sorry if that sounds dumb but never heard of it before.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! *runs around screaming, throwing his arms in the air and hitting his head against a wall* :eek:

..... okay.... breathing... I don't have to forget breathing....

Okay. Now I got it. I'm fine. Thanks. Thanks. Alright. Move along. Nothing to see anymore. Move along! Rolleyes

Okay, to help you a bit.

Wookie incoming:

[Image: 11681%20Chewbacca%20NB.jpg]

.... noooo wait. something's wrong here....

Okay just kidding :biggrin:

That one:

[Image: 440px-Esb14.jpg]

And, for further information: click me if you want

Robertson Wrote:i have to agree with mr_21, star wars is not the greatest thing ever, i find it quite disturbing actually :|

BLASPHEMY!!! :mad:

No really. Everytime someone says that, a part of me dies :frown:

To topic: Smooth is good, shaved is fine. But hair on arms, legs, head, in the face etc. is good. I don'T like guys shaving there Confusedmile:

Ok i get it thanks lol

i generally prefer whatever comes naturally to a guy. but bushy pubes is generally a no.... HAHAHA!

otherwise. little hair. on the legs. and happy trail!

woodchip50 Wrote:i generally prefer whatever comes naturally to a guy. but bushy pubes is generally a no.... HAHAHA!

otherwise. little hair. on the legs. and happy trail!

[COLOR="Purple"]Totally agreed. Love a man, a man has some hair. Dont want no brazilian shavings...

Now what we talking about with bushy pubes.... how bushy??? like so bushy ya cant fit it in your briefs? That would be a cause for a little trimming...

..."happy trails" make me smile for some reason Party[/COLOR]