Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Century Newbie?
dynamodean Wrote:Welcome, Stevie! Hope to get to know you better. Smile

Me too dynamodean. Fun fact, a guy named Dean Darling (really!) was my first crush. I was 14 and he was... older. Catsmiley He wasn't my first sexual encounter though. Someone else opened that box. Evilgrinblack

AdamAndWill Wrote:Will: Yep, that strategy has gotten me through 6 years with Adam so far, that and the Yes, Dear Response lol -

Welcome to GS! Elefant

I think you two are adorable from all the posts I've read that you've written. Mexicanwave

CCRox Wrote:Hey Stevie! I'm 50 but my age on my profile is 40 due to a lie. I'm Chad and you are most welcome to GS! XyxthumbsWavey

At least you're honest about it honey. Respect

LJay Wrote:Welcome to the crew. From where I stand 50 is just getting started. Keep up the good work.

Holy crap! You mean I hafta get older?! Wink Seriously I think I need some body work done if I'm just getting started. My guy is great with a dip stick, and I'm oiled regularly, but I've traveled some rough roads. The wheels haven't come off, but I'm totally out of alignment. Laugh2

CarGuy65 Wrote:Welcome to GS and congrats on 30 years! And yeah, 50 is right around the corner for me. Can't wait.

Like anything else, any age is what you make of it. 50 isn't bad. In hindsight 50 is much better than 27 was, but that's a whole different story. Smheart

Incidentally everyone, I've discussed this with my partner and he really doesn't want pictures of himself on the net. It's his decision and his reasons are his own. So unless he approves of a picture, you won't be seeing much of him.

xx

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hey Stevie

With age only comes wisdom, man...well sometimes

*Chuckles*

Welcome in

Hello Stevie. Welcome to GS!Wavey
[Image: stevie-wonder-o.gif] [Image: stevie-nicks-talk-to-me-o.gif]

Awww this is the first post I've ever written and I just wanted to say you all seem so lovely.. Hello Everyone and hope you're all great today ( one day left at work thank goodness) hope to get to know you all better. I'll just introduce myself. I'm robbie, I live in the south west of the UK, I live with my partner and life is about to get really exciting for me cos I've just finished my first novel. What does everyone else do to occupy their day? X