Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half pissed!
OK....Iv not eaten all day...then I;m halfway through my third drink of vod and orangeade.....I make sum chilli con carne,...and spill it on my new beige kitchen carpet!!! Somoeone please kill me!

I am half pissed so wont be fully annoyed at my own clumsiness till 2mro....to make me feel bettr will some ppl tell me about drunken mistakes theyv made?
xxx

Right..... ;lll

Don't drink, never been drunk but I've made spilling mistakes. It happens.

youve never been drnk? itz aced!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:youve never been drnk? itz aced!

I suppose it's your word against mine. I prefer to keep my head above my shoulders... But that's just me.

itz ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took cold meds and drank. That was a huge mistake. Spent three hours in the shower trying to remain conscious.

Missed my birthday that year.

I always get sick on alcohol and since the Hep C stopped drinking and dont miss it at all. I recommend the same.

Try pot instead.

Wow POT?!Are you advocating for drugs?Also never been drunk,hate the bitter taste of beer.Never done any sort of drugs either.

haha youv never been drunk/......dan you dont know what you're missing!!!!

Im hungover :S

well i've never been drunk either... and i know that i'm not missing anything expect the headaches i would get if that happened, so thank you but no thanks, i don't want to be drunk.