Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween
Well, its only a few days away. What are doing on this most spooktacular day?
Me, I have a midterm in Latin Drama... blah... but after that I hope to have a movie night with some of friends.

I never done Halloween before but i would love to Cry

spotysocks Wrote:I never done Halloween before but i would love to Cry
Why? It's not popular in England?

Not a lot i think but i havent been living in this country all my life. There is something similar to halloween, Carnival which i think is in February people dres in costumes and in some places throw raw eggs! Rio's Carnival is the most popular and you might have heard of.

personally have no particular plans for Halloween, never felt it to be that big of a deal. but I have been to some killer Halloween parties, so it can't be all bad lol.

last friday I went to my first halloween costume party. It was okay, all straight boys, some were very pretty to look at. I ended up spending all night talking w/ another RD student who happened to be born a day before me and was half korean, so that part of the party was great.

On halloween night, my friends and are going to this thing called scream country which has a "haunted" trail and house. It looks pretty cool.

hmm... my halloween party was at Escape Theme Park last night.. it was amazing...

i dressed up as a zombie and pretty much scared the hell out of some young girls.. muwahahahaha..!!!!

since it was held in a theme park, we're allowed to ride on the rides at night.. and it was pretty awesome.. too bad the strict and stupid singapore law doesnt allow any Loopity-lood roller coaster to be built in Singapore.. Sucka**!!!

afterall.. it was great party... Smile

sexyzackers Wrote:Why? It's not popular in England?

It's not as highly regarded here as it is in the US.

I went to a Halloween party this weekend... not many dressed up for it - my mates and I did though and we got verrry drunk!! hehe

Going to Thorpe Park on Halloween itself... should be good!

Wouldlikemuscle and spotysocks are absolutely right - Halloween isn't any way NEAR as popular on the mainland (OR in the Channel Islands) as it is in the USA ... consequently I'm actually not doing anything :redface:.

I've only ever really done it once, and that was when I was a lil boy - my brother and I got dressed up like a ghost and a vampire (I was the vampire *sticks his thumbs in his lapels and puffs his chest out with pride*), and spooked my dad, who knew exactly what we were doing, but played along anyway bless him ...

... and that was it !! We've never really *touch wood* had trick-or-treaters come around our way, as we've always lived away from the town centres, so kids don't really come around (less profitable) Wink.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Haloween was imense!!!! We all got dressed up and went to Brighton Crematorium - 3 miles of open graveyard. Had a bonfire around these huge crypts, sitting on giant stone graves eating hotdogs. Then we had the old manhunt which was terrifying as we were all off our tits staggering around in the dark in fancy dress.

Still feel like crap after that. Was worth it tho, great laugh.