Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Costume
So what will you be this halloween? sexy gay cowboy? meaty Lady Gaga? or going all leather like cat woman. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:?

I need a halloween costume idea. Any suggestion?

and btw here is some hint:
http://unicornbooty.com/blog/2011/10/13/...inate-son/

im going to be a demoning scaregrow with claws. this year i want to go all out. Rawr. Wink

I'm thinking vampire, and a scary one, not a sexy one (at least it needs to be MORE scary than sexy). I recently saw 30 Days of Night and also Fright Night in 3D at the cinema a month or so ago and I want to do a tribute to the scary vampire (as opposed to Twilight vampires). Scared

But I'm not sure as I went as Buffy last Halloween as a reminder of the Slayer to all the Twilight fans, and while it was more mischievous (and to honor the character) rather than rebellious it feels like maybe I shouldn't go against the Twilight craze twice in a row. Yet I've always thought vampires should be scary and when I was a girl I used to write all kinds of vampire fics meant to inspire terror rather than romantic longing or erotic thrills. That's probably because I ended up watching Salem's Lot one October when I was like 10 and started having nightmares from it that intensified when I was 12, and before I wrote about scary vampire monsters I wrote about scary witches that ate children (though I did have one with a good witch, and it was with a twist--the good witch was the scary looking one while the beautiful witch everyone loved was the wicked one). So to me vampires are SUPPOSED to be scary monsters, not romantic figures (though I did like the 1992 Dracula). And my seeing Fright Night in 3D and 30 Days of Night have reminded me of that.

I'm also thinking of going as Bellatrix, but I'd definitely need to find the right wig to pull it off and I'm not certain I can. I've used wigs before without a problem but a Bellatrix wig should be something special if not custom made (though I could probably adjust a wig to be right, maybe). Yeah, I like scary witches, too. Wink

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Rawr. Wink

although this wasn't directed at me. Hello Tongue

I don't think I'm going as anything this year due to low funds Sad but I want to go as a dinosaur at some point Tongue

may I suggest going as a nyan cat?

I have a skeleton lycra suit! AKA morphsuit. Its awesome

I've never been good with costumes. A few years ago, I was the iPod silhouette. I've also dressed up as a baby as well as my "80's" costume (which was just cardboard cutouts of PacMan, Tetris and the NES controller on a larger sheet of cardboard around my neck with a goomba t-shirt and hat).
I never know where to start thinking of a costume or how to put on together. I tend to just take things I have in my room and wear them so that it can be considered a costume. Tongue

Pix Wrote:But I'm not sure as I went as Buffy last Halloween as a reminder of the Slayer
This alone is awesome. The Twilight part is nice, but I friggin' love Buffy.:biggrin: