Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Makeup
Hi guys Smile

I know i don't post here much but i wanted peoples opinion on something. I'm planning to go out to this halloween party in this club and i was thinking of a general ghoul look, with ripped clothes and stuff. For make up i was thinking of covering my face and neck in white face paint and then making contours with black/grey eye shadow on my cheeks and eyes.

So my question is, do you guys think its too much for a night out in town? Because ive never been to a halloween one before.

Thanks guys

Sam x

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Hi Sam,

I hope you have a lovely night out, not sure I would ever go out in fancy dress, really not my thing at all?[/COLOR]
Coffee

the gf and i go shopping for clothing downtown every month or so. last Saturday she dressed up and had on the greatest face paint scheme. it changed the whole day.

Sounds like fun!
You just need to remember not to sweat too much. Otherwise i'd guess that the make-up could start to come off...but then, is that really such a bad thing if you're having a good time?Confusedmile:

Have fun!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Thanks guys Smile i guess im just a little nervous lol, dressing up isnt my usual thing.

I just hope i can do the makeup now Tongue

heyyy- if you dress up it will give you a conversation peice- for a special someoneee- *nudge nudge* you should doooo it (and then DO him) LOL jk. the stuff might help you snag a guy though. halloween is quite the holiday. makes people crazy/horny/ extremely confident behind masks. lol. be the ghoul! and i'll join you (in another state)! i am going to be a demonic scarecrow, with a burlap sack over my head with red contacts, a mouth thats sewn together, and hay flying out everywhere! muhuhahahaha! LET THE HATE CONSUME---i mean-- have a good time! dont get too wastedddd!

Haha I plan on getting completely wrecked Tongue im pre drinking at a friends house so im hoping to be drunk before i get there.
I've actually got another friend coming over before so we can help out each other with the make up and such, im really looking forward to it now :biggrin:

No, there was always a big costume party at the gay club when I was in college. The first year I went, I dressed up like Caravaggio's Bacchus. Got a lot of play from that costume, but then again, I was 19.

Inchante Wrote:No, there was always a big costume party at the gay club when I was in college. The first year I went, I dressed up like Caravaggio's Bacchus. Got a lot of play from that costume, but then again, I was 19.
[COLOR="Navy"]
Oh Inchante you old thing...!

I like BacchusClassical Myth & Legend) (in ancient Greece and Rome) a god of wine and giver of ecstasy, identified with Dionysus I could do with someone like that...! [[/COLOR]

Invasion