Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handwriting
I write untidy and told I hold a pen weird

My hand Writing also looks like a childs its always been that way and i could never change the way i write

My handwriting is stuck in the transition between child and adult, with modern technology its hard to find anything other then greetings cards and signatures to make use of it.

I write in all capitals to show the world how important it was that I took the time to handwrite whatever I've written. If you draw a circle around it, it looks like comic strip dialogue.

^^That's like the hipster-approved version of the caps lock button

I like my handwriting.
Boys in school used to take the mick, saying that I write ''like a girl'', but I wouldn't swap my way of writing for theirs even if I could !

Good for you.

My handwriting looks like somebodys having a spasm.

I've never learned cursive, am left handed(now Ambi-dextrous) and write near perfect Caligraphic Print.

It's hard to explain, but people say it looks fancy or exotic, even when I'm rushing lol. And to be clear, I've never once even looked at Caligraphic-anything.

I just started writing that way since My first year in middle school, when before that I could barely read or write properly, do to occular problems as a child. It literally happened overnight.

My old school books prior to middle school look like abstract art, but my books from middle school onward looks like Picasso lol.

And I normally write in all caps, as lowercase letters are hard for me. Although my college English teacher would get mad after I kept writing papers in my handwriting, cause it's not plain print.

i got messy writing, you can read it so its ok.

joseph Wrote:i got messy writing, you can read it so its ok.

My hand writing is pretty much the same way.