Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanging out with her alone...
Here's the backstory:
------------------------------------------------
I'm a 21 year old female, living in the States. I've never done anything romantic with another person, male or female; I've never even been kissed. Throughout my entire life, I've had crushes on men and have only been attracted to males. That is, up until now.

I returned home in late August from a month-long music tour that took us overseas. Within a week into it, I started noticing our accompanist in a different light. She's 35. I've always found her a bit intimidating, but discovered that she isn't too scary after all - she's actually a sweetheart. She has long blonde hair, an amazing body, plays piano and is also a great drummer, sings, incredibly talented, does that sexy smoulder face, and is overall beautiful.. I can't get her out of my head. I've hung out with her a few times since we've been back, and have gotten to know a few things about her. I just want to give her everything that she deserves, and I know that I'm quickly falling for her.

I realize now that I've never really met anyone like her. I've always completely rejected the idea of being with a woman, but have since become more open to it. Am I just curious, or am I bi? Is this even possible? At the same time, I find myself still checking out handsome males regularly- on the street, for example.

I have a few potential issues, though. She is quite private about her life, doesn't open up to people often, and is religious (music head of a Lutheran church) as well. I've been texting her every three days or so, just about random things (I'll send her a hilarious picture every so often). I know that she's single, and she's said that she's into guys, but I have no idea of knowing if she's open to women or not. Is this even a real crush? On top of that, I feel like even if she was indeed single and would go for women, I don't think she'd even go for me since I'm so much younger and probably views me as a child. Just thoughts...
------------------------------------------------

Alright, so my birthday is on Friday. She lives in a smaller city an hour away from mine. We've made plans to hang out at her house that night (we might just watch a movie or two or something) and Saturday during the day, so I'm going to drive there on Friday night and stay the night. I'm pretty sure she doesn't know it's my birthday.. Do I tell her? How do I do that if so - what should I say? Haha.

Also, any tips? Any ideas as to how I can subtly flirt with her when we're hanging out? I'd love all the help that I can get.. Thanks a lot!