Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Smurlos
Awwwww hey everyone.
Thanks for starting this wonderful thread Botty Wink
And thanks to everyone that replied with lovely wishes Confusedmile:

Gay, I only got a few things, BUT presents are not what counts, for I received about 50 various text messages from everyone that matters to me saying to have a wonderful day - and that I did!

OK material presents were:
- 8.2 megapixel shiny red digital camera from my mum :biggrin:
- £20 from gramps hehe
- Armani code from my sister *licks lips*
- Bottle of JD from Ian

He then came and picked me up at 2.30pm and took me into London. We went for a wonderful walk along the Southbank and took pix of london bridge, big ben, tower of london etc. etc. and then went for a lovely meal in Leicester square. Then we went for dessert to a little shop that sells handmade ice cream mmm. And then we rushed to Victoria, where he gave me my surprise - tickets to go see Wicked @ the Victoria Apollo! Awwwww he's so sweet. Had an amazing day!!!!!!!!

Oh and right, before we got in there he was saying he had a really bad headache so I asked him if he wanted to skip it and go home? He said nope so we watched. Then after the first half we went across the road and got him some headache tablets. When we got back in there he had to dash off to the loo and was sick bless him. I felt really sad that I couldn't make him all better :frown: but I asked him again if he wanted to go and he said nope. When I got in I got a txt from him saying he was sad as being ill had ruined my day. Bless his cottons!!!

Sounds like you had a brill day, so, since I'm a bit late with the wishes, MANY HAPPY RETURNS of THE DAY (preferably with a well boyfriend next time(s))... lol... Bighug SMURLS... have a great 22nd year. And promise, no more car accidents for a while, ok? Balloons BirthdayPartytime

New camera and taking of pic but NO postings???