Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got beat up.
Okay, there was this boy Aaron. A few months ago, he asked me out. And I said no but we could still be friends. Well, I told a few people that he had asked me out, and he got mad at me becouse I had told them and said that he won't talk to me anymore and that he doesn't want to be friends. And just so yall know, he's not open about it at all. And he was MAKING FUN OF ME today (making fun of my sexuality) and I said "Aaron, you're being a FUCKING HYPOCRITE becouse YOU were the one that asked ME out!!!!" And then he beat me up. He's bigger than me, and I'm against fighting so I couldn't realy do anything back. Honestly, I'm hurt emotionaly more than I am physicaly. I didn't think that he would do that to me. Especialy if he liked me.

NO WAY babe !! That's awful !! Cry.

Bighug.

You did the right thing sticking up for yourself - it sounds like Aaron obviously has issues with himself and his sexuality, and was just lashing out at you with everything he had as a defence mechanism because you'd commented about him asking you out ...

... whilst I can understand his being upset to a degree, if he'd wanted it to remain a secret then he should probs have mentioned it ... and there was no need at all for him to resort to belitting your sexuality OR using violence against you - it doesn't really solve anything when all's said and done - all he's succeeded in doing is p!ssing you off and potentially making an enemy out of you ...

Are you ok ??

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Oy,sorry about what happened mate.What an ass.The bugger never really liked you for you.Anyway,it's pains me to say this but you should ready yourself for such future instances.Like they say,high school never ends.*sigh*

Sorry to hear about it bud, sounds like he's an insecure little bastard who needs to grow the hell up. Unfortunately guys like that are everywhere.

Sorry to say it but your little (or big) friend needs help. Was this on school property?

I cant imagine what to say but I just feel horrible for you. I have only been in one fight in Elementary school and I felt horrible and I was the winner???

Hope you feel better physically and mentally,
frank

Ok....

First off, I agree with everyone here so far. There should never be an excuse to use violence against someone. Unfortunately (and especially at your age) there is a lot of life to be learned along the way and some people take a lot longer than others to learn them. A lot of people have a hard time with being embarrassed or "caught out" and they use violence becasue they get all ......"pressed together" and can't find another way to express their frustration. The older we get the more we learn how to control ourselves and deal with these kinds of things without violence.

BUT....I would like to know exactly why you "told a few friends" he asked you out when you turned him down? Perhaps he thought it was between you and in confidence....maybe he really put himself out there on the line to get the courage to ask you, and you went off and told a bunch of people......Was he out before to everyone?

My point here is, although he did ask you, maybe it wasn't your place..or perhaps you could have used more incite and disgression before blabbing someone else's secret around. You're right..he did ask, so in a way he was being hypocritical, but what was the point in telling a bunch of people what was somethig that happened between the two of you?

Not everything needs to be shared with the whole world. I see this so much. Sitting with friends, one points out someone cute and then emmediately someone comes up with, "Oh he's crap in bed" or "but it's a small one" or "yeah but what a slut"..... It used to be that a gentleman didn't talk about who he had sex with. I've had a lot of sex. I've had several peoples share of a lot of sex......

And I've never talke about any of them to a third party. Not their business. It did happen, none of them specifically "please don't talk about this"...( ok, a couple have ;-) ) but they shouldn't have to. It was between me and them.

So, he should have never beat you up. Period. BUT, you might think twice in the future of gossiping every little point of your life when it involves the lives or feelings of others. It's your right to do so of course, but sometimes.....there are unexpected consequences. And for what? To make yourself sound a bit more interesting for a momment. Definatetly not worth hurting another persons feelings.....or taking a beating.

fjp999 Wrote:Sorry to say it but your little (or big) friend needs help. Was this on school property?

I cant imagine what to say but I just feel horrible for you. I have only been in one fight in Elementary school and I felt horrible and I was the winner???

Hope you feel better physically and mentally,
frank
Yup, it was right in the freakin band room. My band teach was trying to pull him off me, but he was to strong. After a while he just backed off of me.

Michael Wrote:Ok....

First off, I agree with everyone here so far. There should never be an excuse to use violence against someone. Unfortunately (and especially at your age) there is a lot of life to be learned along the way and some people take a lot longer than others to learn them. A lot of people have a hard time with being embarrassed or "caught out" and they use violence becasue they get all ......"pressed together" and can't find another way to express their frustration. The older we get the more we learn how to control ourselves and deal with these kinds of things without violence.

BUT....I would like to know exactly why you "told a few friends" he asked you out when you turned him down? Perhaps he thought it was between you and in confidence....maybe he really put himself out there on the line to get the courage to ask you, and you went off and told a bunch of people......Was he out before to everyone?

My point here is, although he did ask you, maybe it wasn't your place..or perhaps you could have used more incite and disgression before blabbing someone else's secret around. You're right..he did ask, so in a way he was being hypocritical, but what was the point in telling a bunch of people what was somethig that happened between the two of you?

Not everything needs to be shared with the whole world. I see this so much. Sitting with friends, one points out someone cute and then emmediately someone comes up with, "Oh he's crap in bed" or "but it's a small one" or "yeah but what a slut"..... It used to be that a gentleman didn't talk about who he had sex with. I've had a lot of sex. I've had several peoples share of a lot of sex......

And I've never talke about any of them to a third party. Not their business. It did happen, none of them specifically "please don't talk about this"...( ok, a couple have ;-) ) but they shouldn't have to. It was between me and them.

So, he should have never beat you up. Period. BUT, you might think twice in the future of gossiping every little point of your life when it involves the lives or feelings of others. It's your right to do so of course, but sometimes.....there are unexpected consequences. And for what? To make yourself sound a bit more interesting for a momment. Definatetly not worth hurting another persons feelings.....or taking a beating.
Thanks, I agree.:redface:

sexyzackers Wrote:Yup, it was right in the freakin band room. My band teach was trying to pull him off me, but he was to strong. After a while he just backed off of me.

and what happened to the jerk? Did the teach send his ass to therapy?

Maybe if that didnt happen you need to have that happen.

frank