Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday princealbertofb
1 member is celebrating their birthday on 18-07-08:

-princealbertofb (born in 1959, Age: 49)

Happy Birthday!

BalloonsAwww sweetyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smooch smooch!!!!!BalloonsParty

Xronia Polla kai kala mikro mou! Biggringift

Best wishes for your birthday and everyday filled with joy and love (*Marshlander reference HERE!*) BirthdayLuxhello

Shall i make a cake for you? the triple chocolate one to have with some good bubblyWink:heartline:

spotysocks Wrote:BalloonsAwww sweetyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smooch smooch!!!!!BalloonsParty

Xronia Polla kai kala mikro mou! Biggringift

Best wishes for your birthday and everyday filled with joy and love (*Marshlander reference HERE!*) BirthdayLuxhello

Shall i make a cake for you? the triple chocolate one to have with some good bubblyWink:heartline:

thanks, I'll leave the bubbly to you guys who like it... but I'll bring the QUéZAC and we can ALL share the chocolate cake. What fun... singing and dancing as well, ok?

princealbertofb Wrote:thanks, I'll leave the bubbly to you guys who like it... but I'll bring the QUéZAC and we can ALL share the chocolate cake. What fun... singing and dancing as well, ok?

Sure about the singing though i think is better if i let the other guys do it lol

i dont know what the QUéZAC is but if it is good i ll nick some of it:tongue:

Almost forgot your birthday present!!!!!! Here it is..... Wink

i found a recipe for the cake........

Sorry i couldnt resist Biggrinflip

Botty Wrote:1 member is celebrating their birthday on 18-07-08:

-princealbertofb (born in 1959, Age: 49)

Happy Birthday!

botty said it pretty well... what more can you say about such a perfect, sexy gentleman?

Mexicanwave YOU ARE ONE YEAR OLDER TODAY Mexicanwave

Rofl AND 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME Rofl

Remybussi

Hey

happy birthday mister

xxxx

[Image: Happy_Birthday.jpg]

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE MON AMI!Beerchug Here's to many more years of love,happiness and health!Bdaybiggrin I hope you have the best day and all your wishes for today come true! Partytime Balloon

BON ANNIVERSAIRE albert!!! J'éspère que tu as reçu tous que tu voulais et que tu t'amuseras bien!! :biggrin: (i think i've written all that in correct grammar... if not... I do apologise... it has been maaaany years since I wrote french!). xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCE !!! Cheerleader2 Birthday Party

BEST WISHES AND MANY HUGS, BLESS YOU!

Mexicanwave