Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday princealbertofb
East Wrote:Happy Birthday PA!!!!! May all your birthday wishes come trueConfusedmile:

[Image: Animated-Happy-Birthday-1.gif]

Thanks, East. I really really enjoy your flashing flashy rainbow birthday gif! Thanks for your good wishes. Bighug to you, sweetie. Hope you are having a great day too. :biggrin:

Oh happy birthday Albert, You have yourself a lovely day, and hopefully someone surprises you with an OH SO SEXY peck on the lips.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Oh happy birthday Albert, You have yourself a lovely day, and hopefully someone surprises you with an OH SO SEXY peck on the lips.

Manic, thank you so much for your good wishes. I'm afraid I'll probably have to postpone the peck on the lips, but I don't mind waiting... my sweetheart's kisses are the stuff that love is made of. :tongue: They're worth the wait. Confusedmile:
But thanks for the wish, which, I'm sure won't be long in coming true. :biggrin:

happy birthday tiger Smile

Happy birthday prince.... Im craving cake so send some this way please xxxxx havce a fab day mister and enjoy it xx

are you seeing your man soon ?? or is the birthday on hold ish till you meet up = lots of love from me anyways

zeon Wrote:Happy birthday prince.... Im craving cake so send some this way please xxxxx havce a fab day mister and enjoy it xx
Thanks Zee, do you have a favourite cake flavour??? I'll see what I can do about sharing it. But you've got to share some of my years as well, is that still a bargain? Wink

matty7 Wrote:are you seeing your man soon ?? or is the birthday on hold ish till you meet up = lots of love from me anyways
thanks Matty, mate... I'm hoping it's very soon. Time will tell. :biggrin:

Happy birthday PA, hope it's a good one.

Happy birthday, Prince Alberto!!

Best wishes and much Light!