Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday princealbertofb
1 member is celebrating their birthday on 18-07-09:

-princealbertofb (born in 1959, Age: 50)

Happy Birthday!

Ooooo happy happy day of birth!

happy birthday lovly princealberto. you are very specile lovely kind man!have a very nice time love from joseph xxxInvasion Confusedmile: Cool :biggrin: Coffee Bouncer

Happy burpday Old Timer.

I'd give you the whole "You look like a monkey" rendition, but I've forgotten it :biggrin:

Dan x

Thank you, Jake, much appreciated... And upon these words, I chomp into a bar of dark raspberry flavoured chocolate;.. Anyone want a piece? :biggrin:

Jake Wrote:Ooooo happy happy day of birth!

joseph Wrote:happy birthday lovly princealberto. you are very specile lovely kind man!have a very nice time love from joseph xxxInvasion Confusedmile: Cool :biggrin: Coffee Bouncer

My lovely time has already started:
1) with the arrival of a very special card made by my very special friend Joseph...
2) with the visit of my dear Derek a couple of days ago, when it was sooooooo unexpected...
3) then continued today with the visit of my dear mother, who brought a Lemon Drizzle Cake (Smurlos's recipe, I might add; it's a great cake!!!). We went to see a show at the theatre this evening; At lunch later today she'll be taking me out to the restaurant.
4) One of my best friends will be coming tomorrow evening and we will decide how to have fun... champagne on the balcony, or go and see a show, or have a fancy meal somewhere???
5) Another very special friend is coming to visit me (from Spain) and my two friends, my dad and I will drive over to my cousins, where she's organising a lovely birthday party in her superb house (with swimming pool).. that will be on Sunday... I must get a cake from Lesage!!!!

Do you think the celebrations look good enough? They don't end there, since both my brothers and their families will be here later in July, we will celebrate all the summer birthdays together (that's two nephews' and my brother's and mine). Roflmao

Happy B'day PA! Invasion

XRIMO Wrote:Happy B'day PA! Invasion

Thank you Doug, for your northern exposure (good wishes and friendship) :biggrin: :tongue:

Gay Wrote:Happy burpday Old Timer.

I'd give you the whole "You look like a monkey" rendition, but I've forgotten it :biggrin:

Dan x

The fact is I don't look like a monkey, hehehe, just act like one, sometimes. It's good to go ape on your birthday anyway, isn't it??? Thanks for your wishes, Dan... much appreciated.

Birthday2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Glad you are shearing it with a Loved one. May the rest of your days be as Happy.
Rayxxxx