Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday princealbertofb, mac, livingproof
3 members are celebrating their birthday on 18th July 2016:

-princealbertofb (born in 1959, Age: 57)
-mac (Age: hidden or unknown)
-livingproof (born in 1991, Age: 25)

Happy Birthday!

Eek!!

Happy birthday to the other gurls Mac & Living proof:

But super big Bon anniversaire to my beloved Princey. [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION]

T'es magnifique! ... Ugh forgive my inability to speak French lol. I'm very very rusty.

Tá bom dia pra ti! Parabéns��������
Você é como o meu melhor amigo , from waaaaay back in the day��

happy birthday

:birthday-cake-candlGlitter-cupcake:birthday-cake-surpr:blowing-birthday-caBirthday2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Something like that, [MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION]... I'm an endurable friend. Can I say that?
:biggrin: Bighug

Happy Birthday PA.!!!..I hope it is a good one..and you celebrate many many more....

happy birthday [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION]!!

kisses!

[Image: tumblr_nbo3mt0cjg1rh0e4zo1_500.jpg]
''Do I look civilized to you?''

wow ... happy bday sir prince albert .. :Party: :Party:

The day was ok, quite warm, I went to see a dying friend at the hospital but she was not in a fit state to see me and already had 3 other guests. I just waited for an hour or two talking to the other guests, finding out about her condition and how the treatment was operating.. I'm sorry I didn't get to see her, but she's on morphine and isn't making much sense when she's not asleep. I hope someone tells her I was there for support. Probably. Definitely not time wasted, though.
On a brighter note, went shopping for a birthday cake, found a lovely raspberry pie and bought that. Went up to my dad's to share the spoils of the shopping spree. It was a good moment. Just one year more to clock up to experience and living and all that. C'est la vie!
Thanks guys for all your lovely good wishes.
Bighug PA [MENTION=15656]Sylph[/MENTION], [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] [MENTION=23556]knickerbuck[/MENTION] [MENTION=12402]Miles[/MENTION] [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]

My friend died on Saturday. The burial was yesterday. I wasn't in the country so a visit to her grave is in order for later this month when Marshlander is back in France for a while.
R.I.P dear 'sister'.