LMAO

And there he is Confusedmile:
Wavey

A simple one

Happy Birthday Greg

xxxx

*plays national anthem*

Good day my fellow citizens of gay speak

Today is an important day in the life of zeon as it marks a new beginning to a finished chapter... Today i turn the grand age of 24 and I am going to miss 23 as its been a year of laughs tears pain and Joy... From this point onwards your royal highness is going to not be maturing anymore than most would expect... The comments are still going to be as funny as ever and life is going to continue... Maybe ill have more chance at getting my own council run flat at 24 than i did achieving at 23 (despite not looking thats another story). I am intending to live my 24th year in sorting out my life within itself and achiving a few more goals and maybe get a pissin promotion at work... My life has and will take many more twists and the pranks will continue to come my way to all those to meet me within life

Well I end this speech with a favourite of mine which you will have to look up on youtube because I as your highness does not have the time patience or the knowledge on how to do anything else other than bore you with a speech that is ment to last fifteen minutes but has instead taken two minutes of your life...

Well farewell my little ones

*Waves hands in a circular direction whilst Baz luhman plays*

Your highness

Zeon x

Star Twister Wrote:LMAO

And there he is Confusedmile:
Wavey

A simple one

Happy Birthday Greg

xxxx

Im shocked your saying im simple.... :-o Mind you with my reputation you may actually be right on this one Tongue

PartytimePartytime HAPPY BIRTH DAY!! Zeon and and may there be many more.

and many more Wavey

thanks for the words guyz... Only received one birthday card so far and that was from my nan but no presents

Happy Birthday Zeon !!

Bighug.

Balloon.

Wavey.

Hope you have a GREAT day babe.

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

hehe thanks for this shadow.. I did hope as well but ive posted a link explaining how its been destroyed so once its over i can pick up the pieces and carry on

xx

Happy birthday zeon. Thanks for the advice you have given me you seem like a really great bloke and you deserve to have a smashing day so hope its a good one.