Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday zeon
Happy birthday!

Been a while...might just go with the classic.
Happy birthday!!:biggrin:

Hi All,
Thanks for the birthday wishes... Apologises not being on just reaslly hectic but i wanted to let ya all know i am still ere and do still thjink of GS... Nearly finished everything in life... Well its like going back in time today as i learnt a few years back that the day i came into the world we got covered in snow and since yesterday its been SNOWING but i am yet to get stuck in it when been driving.. Hope your all well and i will be back within the next few days or so just got a few things to sort out in reality then ill be back on here more frequently... Hope your all well and many thanks for birthday messages will be popping on later to thank my UK people who may still be in bed....

Love to all and kindest regards

Aunty Zeon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (not sure how many members on here but take one x each and then whats left over we can take over for next year as there wiell be more members x

Happy happy birthday to yooooouuu!

Happy Birthday Auntie.
BighugBirthday-songBighug

WOW 85 years of age. Congrats Z

:tongue: :biggrin: Rofl Wavey

Happy-birthdayHappy-birthdayHappy-birthdayHappy-birthdayHappy-birthdayHappy-birthdayHappy-birthday

Hope its not too late.. Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday!