Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday!!
Hello everyone. I just want to send out a big Happy Birthday to both Andy and Udabar for May 2nd. I know it's a little early, but I just wanted to get it out of the way so I don't forget to say something to Andy.

I personally would like to say to everyone that I am glad to be here at GS. I have meet so many new people and you all have made me feel like family. I just want to say thank you to everyone and that I love you all... Even the non-posters. :biggrin:

Let's all Party... Invasion Drinks on me now that I have a new job!!

oi early happy birthday geezas hope you both av a wicked one!! i love you to an good luck wiv the new job as a pole dancer mate!! Laugh2

lol @ James (Udabar will smack your botty if you're not careful - though you might enjoy that too much! :tongueSmile

Awwww, thanx for the early bday wishes! It's a funny one this year because it's on a Wednesday (weekday) so can't plan anything too exciting! sob sob
I'll probably just have a quiet one... few drinkiesBeerchug and nice meal on Wednesday night. Hope yours is good... remember to shake it but don't break it! :biggrin:

Oh and hope your first day at the new job went ok yesterday! You'll probably feel a bit knackered until you get into the swing of it...

Speak to you soon,

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Happy upcoming birthday boys!

-Eddie

Yup Yup, Happy Birthday boys! And Andy, don't forget that Wednesday is also hump day! You can still do a lot of exciting things - whoooeeee!

Peace & love - A

And what am I supposed to do that is exciting with out you here... lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS !!

YAY!!! 4 more days... The only thing that sucks is that I will be working on my birthday.

Thanks again guys! Only one more day to go... eek!!!

Big belated Happy Bday to James yesterday!

@Aaron... everyday is hump day for me! hehehe

@J... awww that's not fair you're working on Wed! :-( You can always have a late party @ the weekend to compensate!?

Speak to you all soon,

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.