Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Canada Day!
To all Canadians of this forum! Rise up, sing our anthem and enjoy this day! Today is Canada Day!

Bonne fete Canada, we're British with an accent LOL and we are one of the greatest nation in the world! There's reasons to be proud!

YES WE SPEAK FRENCH AND VERY PROUD OF IT TOO

You have questions about my country. Ask away!

Happy Canada Day to all the friendly Canadians! When will the poutine be served, when does the curling begin, and where is the wash room?

Happy Canada Day!

[Image: Canadian-First-nation-inspired-flag-.jpg]

Happy Canada Day to all Canadians of the forum Smile

Jake Wrote:Bonne fete Canada, we're British with an accent LOL and we are one of the greatest nation in the world! There's reasons to be proud!

You have questions about my country. Ask away!

What do you mean, we are one of the greatest nations? We are the greatest nation, but that would be very crude and un-Canadian to brag like that. Will leave that type of talk to the mericans. Smile

Iceblink Wrote:Happy Canada Day to all the friendly Canadians! When will the poutine be served, when does the curling begin, and where is the wash room?

Slight, minor and polite correction. It is washroom - one word, no space. Thank you.

Curling starts around Canadian thanksgiving.

Poutine is available in some locations 24/7.

merci

50Plus Wrote:What do you mean, we are one of the greatest nations? We are the greatest nation, but that would be very crude and un-Canadian to brag like that. Will leave that type of talk to the mericans. Smile

hahahahhaha didn't want to... but you did. Bad boy LOL

With the Monty Python reunion coinciding with Canada Day, this video is so awesomingly appropriate.

And for those that like 'clothes', it is appropriate for GS.

enjoy!!

50Plus Wrote:With the Monty Python reunion coinciding with Canada Day, this video is so awesomingly appropriate.

And for those that like 'clothes', it is appropriate for GS.

enjoy!!

Damn look what you did... I've got that stick to my head now