Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy N7 day :D
Any Mass Effect fans here?
Today Bioware will announce something special apparently. The people who are in the Andromeda Initiative will get to know it first.

If only Mass Effect 3 was on PS4, then I'd play some multiplayer today, just to celebrate the day in some way.
(N7 day is on November 7. In case someone is on Nov 8th or 6th)

Omg I forgot it was N7 day! Thanks for making this thread [MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] it's nice to know there is another ME fan on the forum.

March 2017 can't get here soon enough! :biggrin:

[MENTION=23766]Justaguy[/MENTION] I played around 700 matches in the ME3 mp.
It's the only multiplayer where I've played more than 150 matches in.
Hoping the mp in Andromeda will be great, and exist Tongue

Ibex Wrote:[MENTION=23766]Justaguy[/MENTION] I played around 700 matches in the ME3 mp.
It's the only multiplayer where I've played more than 150 matches in.
Hoping the mp in Andromeda will be great, and exist Tongue

Yeah I agree the multiplayer in ME3 was quite enjoyable, sadly I didn't actually play it till about a year ago so there wasn't huge amounts of player activity.

But for me ME is all about the story, I hope they come up with some really good romanceable characters too (Bioware is usually pretty good at that!) Confusedmile:

Hope it'll be possible to romance at least half of the male crew while being male xD
Would be nice if it was possible to romance someone who isn't among the crew, like when on shoreleave you could go on dates with the guy, or girl.

I started with ME3 before ME2. And yeah, I am at high expectation for ME Adromeda. I was still remember how this shepard person gave mass impacts to me, as individually..excellent story lines tho. I was a paragon shepard btw.

I started with ME2 and then 3. Then they released the pack with all 3 games, and then I got to play the first game.
I've played 2 and 3 on insanity, but ME1 was hard enough for me on normal Tongue
Best one imo is 2. I've played that more than 10 times.
Got the platinum in both 2 and 3.

Yeah a couple more same-sex romance options would be amazing, not that I wasn't satisfied with my Shepard / Kaiden romance in ME3 :tongue: Definitely got to be Paragon Shep, but then I am a bit of a goody-two-shoes when it comes to video games. [MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] Nice one on the platinums mate, I am proud to say I have all three but it was damn hard work!

Justaguy Wrote:Yeah a couple more same-sex romance options would be amazing, not that I wasn't satisfied with my Shepard / Kaiden romance in ME3 :tongue: Definitely got to be Paragon Shep, but then I am a bit of a goody-two-shoes when it comes to video games. [MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] Nice one on the platinums mate, I am proud to say I have all three but it was damn hard work!

Damn, that's great Big Grin
The platinums.

So do you play on Playstation still?

Ibex Wrote:Damn, that's great Big Grin
The platinums.

So do you play on Playstation still?

Cheers man Confusedmile: Yeah I've got my PS4, I'm playing the new Tomb Raider at the moment which I'm really enjoying. How about you?