Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Spring Everyone!
Today is the first day of spring. It's still the first day of spring here on the east coast. I hope this spring will be a lot better than last spring. :biggrin:

YAYYYYYY SPRING IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEConfusedmile:

Sorry mate, autumn here, rain, humid about 25C, heard rumour of large moon recently, just cloud no chance to witness.

thanks dude, enjoying my first bit of sun in a looooong time... so glad to see the back of all this snow

I like spring and the Easter Bunny is coming soon....whoopee.

CoolWe like the Easter bunny too Ben.

I am dead happy spring has arrived... This winter has been a right bitch this year and end of last year... Worst the UK has had in 100 years and trust me it started late octobver and went... Last weekish time... Hopefully the summer makes up for it... Now the snow sleet and hail has gone lets see some thunder and lighting and sparks fly thats what I call entertainment for 2011!!

Kindest regards

zeon

Ah Spring! Flowers in bloom....sap rising....that time of year when a young mans thoughts naturally turn to boys Rolleyes

Beaux Wrote:Ah Spring! Flowers in bloom....sap rising....that time of year when a young mans thoughts naturally turn to boys Rolleyes

lmao.... I think my sensor must be broken because I think about guys on a daily basis... Why wait for spring when you can be picky and do it on christmas day :-D Puts a whole new meaning to "stuff the turkey" - Now wheres me bleeding goblets gone?

Kindest regards

zeon

I have to admit, this time of year my sex drive triples! I suppose it is all those phermones in the air....or the men in shorts.......Rolleyes

Beaux Wrote:I have to admit, this time of year my sex drive triples! I suppose it is all those phermones in the air....or the men in shorts.......Rolleyes
Is spring a sexual season? ha, interesting