Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy St. Patricks Day
Honestly the only place I can imagine seeing strapping young fellas such as those regularly would be at frat parties, which I avoid like the plague. Doesn't help that most of the dudes are probably not so, er, strapping. Sure there's the groups who jog around campus with ridiculously short shorts in spring, but they usually have shirts on. Tragic.

Might depend on whether you're at a big college or a little one, or if it's a "party" school...my school is like 5,000 undergrad, about 1,100 grad. compared to say University of SC which is 30,000 in the main campus alone and 45,000 across all campuses. I dunno, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. I'm pretty disconnected from the whole campus scene.

Mmmmm... still recovering from St Patrick's Weekend (why limit it to one day?). I had 2 paid gigs with my Irish musician pals, and 2 private parties late into each night. Plenty of music, songs, and stories. Thankfully I didn't see a drop of green beer, only the best local brew and some fine Irish whiskey. Other than a couple 20-somethings who don't know how to pace themselves with whiskey, a good time was had by all Wink

Guinness! I worked this sunday... :-( ... XD

MisterTinkles Wrote:Youre in college, and you DONT see this all the time?
What kind of college do you go to?

Last year I was at a big university where I did see hot guys like that all over the place, sometimes when it was hot, shirtless. I still had a couple more years to learn basic college, math and physics, before I could learn any real engineering material, so I went back to my hometown and am taking classes at the my local college. Massachusetts's community colleges are believe it or not accredited, and if you're smart enough you can take college level courses. For $33,000 LESS, plus gay money I guess, minus food, I'm taking classes that are just as challenging as they were at the university. I see a lot of cute guys but I'm not living in a college residential area anymore so I haven't seen any of the guys take their shirts off, plus it's still winter up here in the North.

I'm only recovered now from Paddy's day haha a 2 day hangover

TomStatic Wrote:I'm only recovered now from Paddy's day haha a 2 day hangover

Must've done something right :p

hahaha alot of whiskey was just had and many Kopperbergs, don;t wanna see drink for a few weeks haha i say that now but come tis weekend yeah haha