Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Ewan McGregor Gay Denial Queen?
I know Ewan McGregor is a very handsome guy, has dated several women, has been married with children and seen with women or with his kids. However, I observe something is off with him. He knows a lot of men. He kissed a lot of men not just on screen but also off screen in his personal life and sometimes in public. He already made some gay films and I felt he is enjoying it. In fact in one of his interviews, when he was asked about his passionate make out with men he dared to challenge the host to make out with him with the shocking reaction from the host who hesitates at first but then agrees upon putting some lipsticks on their mouth. I really felt he is gay bisexual and that he is not coming out or coming to terms with his sexuality and admit to public he is gay though he does not need to but I really feel he is bisexual. What do you think?

Who cares?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 1 member Likes LONDONER's post:
  • IanSaysHi

@bootsguy It is not unusual or unheard of straight guys being "bent" if you know what I mean. I don't know much about the guy (I don't follow pop culture very well) but he's probably straight but if you give him a few drinks...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • bootsguy

(11-18-2020, 06:16 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @bootsguy It is not unusual or unheard of straight guys being "bent" if you know what I mean. I don't know much about the guy (I don't follow pop culture very well) but he's probably straight but if you give him a few drinks...

That's the real "acid test" if you give him some drinks until he is tipsy you will know his true color... 

Laugh2 Laugh2 Laugh2 Laugh2 Mexicanwave Mexicanwave Mexicanwave

(11-18-2020, 06:16 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @bootsguy It is not unusual or unheard of straight guys being "bent" if you know what I mean. I don't know much about the guy (I don't follow pop culture very well) but he's probably straight but if you give him a few drinks...

That's the real "acid test" if you give him some drinks until he is tipsy you will know his true color... 

(11-19-2020, 04:44 AM)bootsguy Wrote: That's the real "acid test" if you give him some drinks until he is tipsy you will know his true color... 

I don't agree with that very much. People do a lot of things when they're drunk or on drugs they otherwise would not do. Can't it serve as an acid test for some people? Probably so.

If I asked you to go streaking through the grocery store you would probably say no right? After all it is illegal and someone will probably call the cops about a naked guy running through the store...but if I got you drunk I would stand a better chance at getting you to do it wouldn't you agree?

When it comes to the sexuality matter for myself. I have found myself wondering whether or not I am really gay...perhaps I am bi. I have given a lot of thought about the prospects of dating someone I went to highschool with, she was actually someone who I crushed on back in the day, but I also don't know whether or not I can be or would want to be in a relationship with a woman or not. I think it is important to listen to yourself, don't let people suggest that you're straight, or that you're gay or that you're anything for that matter. Be yourself. Sorry for going off on a tangent but I felt that was important and related to the subject matter of this thread.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(11-21-2020, 03:32 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:44 AM)bootsguy Wrote: That's the real "acid test" if you give him some drinks until he is tipsy you will know his true color... 

I don't agree with that very much. People do a lot of things when they're drunk or on drugs they otherwise would not do. Can't it serve as an acid test for some people? Probably so.

If I asked you to go streaking through the grocery store you would probably say no right? After all it is illegal and someone will probably call the cops about a naked guy running through the store...but if I got you drunk I would stand a better chance at getting you to do it wouldn't you agree?

When it comes to the sexuality matter for myself. I have found myself wondering whether or not I am really gay...perhaps I am bi. I have given a lot of thought about the prospects of dating someone I went to highschool with, she was actually someone who I crushed on back in the day, but I also don't know whether or not I can be or would want to be in a relationship with a woman or not. I think it is important to listen to yourself, don't let people suggest that you're straight, or that you're gay or that you're anything for that matter. Be yourself. Sorry for going off on a tangent but I felt that was important and related to the subject matter of this thread.

Yeah giving them drinks to test them and show their true color is applicable to some but not all because some people can still control their body and their mind and their rationality and judgment is still intact despite being tipsy or others are just quiet or sleeping when intoxicated. Judgmental or not and we don't want to intrude into other people's lives anyway Ewan McGregor is in the public eye and his life is an open book. He is open to other people's feedback and comment but for me, regardless that's what I observe ... I observe a lot of people through the years and precision and accuracy is astounding let alone intuition. I look into people's behavior, gestures, facial expressions, body language, body and face composition etc. whether they might deny it or not I know something is off. Although I understand people has different reactions or actions towards what they do in life like they want to do it but don't want to be out and loud or sometimes they like to do it for fun or just to appease the heat of their body but still wants to do the norm or they are afraid people will know their sexuality and will be humiliated to feel about it. It's just my observation nothing to worry about. He can do whatever he wants as long as he is happy or does not affect other people. However he keeps attracting men like me because he keeps kissing men and most especially he keep wearing boots which attracts me to want to f*ck him.  

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha