Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy V day!
I'm trying to pretend it isn't Valentine's Day today.

Had my chocolate, now going shopping.

Why don't people like just hate on all holidays and not just this one?
Now Christmas... THAT SHIT IS FUKED UP
Easter. It isn't actually about Jesus! It was about the winter Equinox. The sun setting on the southern cross. The sun is apparently jesus. -.-
Going to church on Sundays.............. Do I need to say more about that one
What else is there @.@
Holidays are just there to sell you junk you don't need u.u

Joshular Wrote:Why don't people like just hate on all holidays and not just this one?
Now Christmas... THAT SHIT IS FUKED UP
Easter. It isn't actually about Jesus! It was about the winter Equinox. The sun setting on the southern cross. The sun is apparently jesus. -.-
Going to church on Sundays.............. Do I need to say more about that one
What else is there @.@
Holidays are just there to sell you junk you don't need u.u

Hey I hate pretty much all Holidays..

SO is 12,000 miles away, so a pretty dull one for me this time around Sad

He got his flowers, cake, balloon and teddy bear by special delivery this morning, just spent an hour on Skype walking him around the house, finding his hidden presents (put there before i left like 2 months ago lol)

Ive always been an old romantic at heart.

He sent me a picture of the V card he got me. MEN, whoever says its the thought that counts, clearly wasn't gay LoL

ObW
X

I went out with a cute highschool boy, we went to drink tea and eat chocolate crepes. We laughed and horsed around, then we kissed, talked some more and now i think i have my first boyfriend Big Grin

southbiochem Wrote:Hey I hate pretty much all Holidays..

Imagine a world without holidays. It'd be pretty damn boring. Everyday is exactly the same. Nothing to look forward to every year. Nothing to celebrate. Boring.

My Valentine's Day was pretty crappy though. I literally did nothing. I didn't even get to hang out with one of my friends because he was spending time with someone else for V Day, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a girlfriend. So who the heck was it....? *sighs* Oh well. I got all the Super Emeralds in Sonic 3 and Knuckles, so I accomplished "something" today...sorta.

Im not celebrating… maybe next year… unhappy v day everyone.

Festino Wrote:I went out with a cute highschool boy, we went to drink tea and eat chocolate crepes. We laughed and horsed around, then we kissed, talked some more and now i think i have my first boyfriend Big Grin

Aww, that's adorable!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Smile

I made a Greek meal yesterday which was in relation to my partner loving Greek history and her once saying she could imagine herself spending the rest of her life with me after I was able to have an intelligent conversation about an obscure philosopher from Ancient Greece.

But that included the kids. Today we had a picnic, just us, and I made the food as I learned to do in Texas.