Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy
Happy holidays to all here

holiday wish to all

May all your problems be so small you do not know they are there

Invasion Bighug to all

You too, man! I hope your holiday went well!

Merry Christmas, dude!!

My christmas went well food and family an what not.
I my favorite gift this year was a set of punisher headphones.

There are pics to come :biggrin:

I came back to England on Friday from spending a great week with PA. We bought a Christmas tree, watched hours of Desperate Housewives and spent hours talking and ... well ... you know Rolleyes

I did the 400 mile round drive to Manchester yesterday to spend the day with some of the family. My eldest daughter (eight and a half months pregnant) wanted to cater for a family Christmas for the first time in her splendid new house. Those of us who were able to make it had a lovely time together, although there is still no excuse for feeding me quorn Barf , but the rest of the meal was delicious!

There were inevitably one or two downsides - the heating in the new house didn't seem to work (thank Cottonopolis for thermal underwear), her partner was dramatically unwell with a cold, the other daughter who travelled with me slept all the way because she had been kept up till 7am (after finishing work at 1am) taking a friend to hospital after he had put his arm through a plate glass window (she now has to make a visit to the GUM clinic because she was the only one prepared to hold the bloody tea towels in place and he's a dog), one grandson managed to scream pretty much non-stop all day and on the way home my daughter received a text from her mother (my ex) that grandma had just died.

Happy new year everyone.

TimmyThink Wrote:My christmas went well food and family an what not.
I my favorite gift this year was a set of punisher headphones.

There are pics to come :biggrin:

Awesome, man! I wanna see those headphones. Cool

marshlander Wrote:I came back to England on Friday from spending a great week with PA. We bought a Christmas tree, watched hours of Desperate Housewives and spent hours talking and ... well ... you know Rolleyes

I did the 400 mile round drive to Manchester yesterday to spend the day with some of the family. My eldest daughter (eight and a half months pregnant) wanted to cater for a family Christmas for the first time in her splendid new house. Those of us who were able to make it had a lovely time together, although there is still no excuse for feeding me quorn Barf , but the rest of the meal was delicious!

There were inevitably one or two downsides - the heating in the new house didn't seem to work (thank Cottonopolis for thermal underwear), her partner was dramatically unwell with a cold, the other daughter who travelled with me slept all the way because she had been kept up till 7am (after finishing work at 1am) taking a friend to hospital after he had put his arm through a plate glass window (she now has to make a visit to the GUM clinic because she was the only one prepared to hold the bloody tea towels in place and he's a dog), one grandson managed to scream pretty much non-stop all day and on the way home my daughter received a text from her mother (my ex) that grandma had just died.

Happy new year everyone.

I feel for you, honey! xxxxx Bighug

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:Happy holidays to all here

holiday wish to all

May all your problems be so small you do not know they are there

Invasion Bighug to all

Thanks Dave, the same to you, even though some problems just need to be addressed nonetheless.

princealbertofb Wrote:I feel for you, honey! xxxxx Bighug
Thanks, lover Remybussi