Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harder Faster Better
princealbertofb Wrote:I generally think the boys' version of the dance is way cooooooooooler than the girls' sloppy version... Maybe it has more / better placed energy in it... It's generally TIGHTER.

Yes , and it is not easy to do that... i mean they must have practiced a lot. If you see the comments they got all say the same thing. The girls did it first, they were many copy cuts poorly made and these boys got it right.Wink They could become very popular if they get other cool videos like this on youtube. this video btw is all over on facebook, King Julien and Jay's abs and dancing skills caught already a lot of admiration world wide.

Erm.... Vive la France baaaaby Winknudge

spotysocks Wrote:Yes , and it is not easy to do that... i mean they must have practiced a lot. If you see the comments they got all say the same thing. The girls did it first, they were many copy cuts poorly made and these boys got it right.Wink They could become very popular if they get other cool videos like this on youtube. this video btw is all over on facebook, King Julien and Jay's abs and dancing skills caught already a lot of admiration world wide.

Erm.... Vive la France baaaaby Winknudge

Ohhhh, it's DEFINITELY rehearsed and well rehearsed. I love watching it... Do you think those guys are go go dancers? They might well be. They've got the right bodies to do it.

princealbertofb Wrote:Ohhhh, it's DEFINITELY rehearsed and well rehearsed. I love watching it... Do you think those guys are go go dancers? They might well be. They've got the right bodies to do it.

if they are i will go-go with them anytime. lol

spotysocks Wrote:if they are i will go-go with them anytime. lol

Another thing I like about them is they use ALL the music, not just the moments when the words are uttered.... The rest of the time their bodies remain vibrant but relaxed and cool. Cool
I find that extremely sexy...Confusedmile:

spotysocks Wrote:if they are i will go-go with them anytime. lol

lol ur not the only one!

Back Off Folks! King Julian Is Mine!

Thats quality must have taken hours to pratice

He's yours on thursdays ...the rest of the week he will be on tour lol:tongue: