Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone seen a UFO?

MisterTinkles Wrote:Med Center?
Hmmm......ambulance helicopters....med center....
ambulance helicopters....med center.......

Hmmm........nope....must have been Santa.

Bee

LOL

These were definitely not ambulance helicopters (UConn doesn't do LifeStar anyways, I think)

And they would have landed or moved or something, we were watching for like 15 minutes......

Genersis Wrote:Headscratch
Well, it's possible that it was a seizure, or a false memory/amnesia to block out a much more realistic traumatic event.

Good try Clap

This was a bright spring day. I was just like half an hour working in the library school. The school is on a busy street and this took over two hours so if I had had a seizure it was a hell of a long seizure... and I would have had some signs or if it was some other traumatic event there would have been some other physical signs but there were none.

I would think that someone would have seen me and stopped as this street had a lot of traffic during that time.

I have never had any seizures since. I have gone thru some horrible medical issues which disabled me and have been thru many many many test *MRI, some sort of radiation testing, 18 vials of blood taken at one time, this went on for a number of years... no one has found anything to suggest I ever had a seizure in the past...

I never brought it up with a psych or therapist... dont want them trying to add suggestive memories as has been one theory Poke2

I have seizures of several variety, from second long lapses (absence seizures) to full out on the floor fits.

There have been days where I haven't had a fall on the floor fit and have had missing time, simply because I was having a lot of absence seizures. The more I have in a string, the more likely I will forget the time between each episode.

MRI would only show brain damage, I have a bit of scar tissue on the brain which is THOUGHT to be the reason why I have seizures. The did EEG tests and induced seizure through strobe lights to diagnose epilepsy. Blood tests will not show seizures, it may show chemical causes for a seizure.

========================================================

As for the question of UFOs. As a kid back on the farm in Kentucky 14 to nearly 16 there was several months of some strange shape 'craft' that flew in an odd manner, not a straight light, it sort of zig-zagged. It was too far up to see it clearly, but it was in the twilight when it would show up and it had a metallic reflection of the setting sun.

Then years later when I lived in Nevada I saw a 'disc' shaped UFO while camping out in the desert. It wasn't a true rounded disk, it was more elliptical. A couple years later Star Trek Next Generation started airing, the shape of the primary hull was pretty close to the shape of that UFO.

I haven't looked for one. Going to start looking for them. Seen lots of satellite float past with the sun shining on them. See lots of shooting starts even once saw a comet. No space craft of any sorts tho I'd like to met an alien. They have made contact, it's true!
Don't care what anyone else thinks u.u

fjp999 Wrote:One day, after staying late in Jr. High School, I was abducted.

Actually, my memory was wiped clean and I lost about three hours of my life.

That day was, time wise, many decades ago, but so clear in my mind still... I saw some odd bright light coming very close and then some hours later I was suddenly walking half a block from where I started.

No memory, no physical feelings, nothing from those lost hours.

You can think of it what you want but I am positive it was an abduction by aliens Baby2

Ach, I have days like that all the time, it's called "Being Blond!"

I like the scene from Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home when the crew of Enterprise have just landed in a Sanfransisco Park in a cloaked Klingon vessel.

At that moment the one of the crew of a trash van witness the landing and turning to the driver says, "Did you see that?" The driver responds with, "No, and neither did you!"

If and I do mean IF such beings exist I think we are still not ready to engage with them.

It would destabalise the entire socio-economic system.

As for being intelligent... they practice cattle mutilation and anal probing on their abductees...

Anal Probing... I'm a going UFO hunting!!!

as a teenager doing my homework at my desk one night - the desk faced the window and the curtains were open - had this uneasy feeling I was being watched and was inclined to look up out of the window - all I could see was an intense red light at the window but it wasn't blinding - fixed, not moving, no sound - i stood up mesmorized - I turned for a split second to find the window lock key and when I turned back it had gone and I was able to see across the farmer's fields at the back of the house once again - odd