Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone used female condoms?
Earlier this evening, I saw a video about a gay couple using one and it looked like the best idea ever. Has anyone tried this?

I only wore male condoms a few times (110% bottom) and found them horribly numb and difficult to put on. It seems that female condoms would give tops a somewhat more natural feeling too.

The quick research I did revealed that they're as effective as male condoms at preventing STD transmission. But the term 'female condom' might be off putting to gay guys.

hmnmm ive never even heard such thing as female condoms but ima look that up

From what I'm aware of they're less effective than regular condoms. But, if it's a matter of comfort it's better than nothing at all. I've heard they're expensive though.

golsa Wrote:It seems that female condoms would give tops a somewhat more natural feeling too.

Why? (I'm sorry if I am being stupid).
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

But aren't they designed to fit the vagina wall and not arount the penis?
And i don't get it. Aren't female condoms made of the same material? So it should feel the same surely(Just a looser fit...and if it is loose in the rectum, then what stopping it getting lost up there?)?

Oh, i probably have no idea what i'm talking about.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Looks pretty uncomfortable to me. :/ I'd go with the male condoms. I mean, it looks pretty hard to me to insert it in the vagina..and if you want to put it in you ass :? :frown:

Me and my ex used them all the time because even trojan magnums were uncomfortable for him. I didnt mind it but they are kind of difficult to get inside also alot stronger.

You should post that link on here im curious as to what it looked like.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:

Looks pretty uncomfortable to me. :/ I'd go with the male condoms. I mean, it looks pretty hard to me to insert it in the vagina..and if you want to put it in you ass :? :frown:

:eek: :redface: Looks more like that you need a technician to install this thing....
thank goddess I´m gay.... and don´t need this high-tech condom Astrosmiley2

I've used them before. They're great.

honestly, this is the first time i've heard of this. i never knew there's a sort of condom that you can put to a girl/bottom gay guy.