Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hatred of children
Every one of us is different , no big deal.

You don't have the clucky gene in you , you don't have the need to nest.
We all feel different about things.

At your age , you couldn't get me to babysit for a small fortune.:biggrin:

Children are Great. A little salt, a little pepper, a nice vegetable dish and a nice chiant!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Children are Great. A little salt, a little pepper, a nice vegetable dish and a nice chiant!

...and the right GRAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY of course

Children are dreadful things. I'm glad I was never one. :tongue:

Oh and they are short too - never trust the short people.

Never.

Warning: Straight humor.

"Best form of birth control: Other people's children."

The other best form of birth control: Be born gay and never try to play straight.

I get it. I absolutely love children, but I completely understand people who don't. They are jerks if you think about it. Feed me change me, hold me, tolerate me, me me me, they are like little tiny rappers. The run into you amd then give you this look as if to say "who the hell are you and get the f--- out of my way". Yeah we tolerate children acting this way but grown people get locked up for it.

Little kids are jerks. Ha ha ha.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:never trust the short people.

Never.

Hey! Watch it now my friend! Wink We short people are going to rise up against you tall folk one day.....hopefully if enough of us do we'll equal one of you :tongue:

so...erm....yeah.....sleep with one eye open and all that. The miniscule sound of exceptionally tiny feet treading ever closer will be your doom.

wintermoon Wrote:Hey! Watch it now my friend! Wink We short people are going to rise up against you tall folk one day.....hopefully if enough of us do we'll equal one of you :tongue:

so...erm....yeah.....sleep with one eye open and all that. The miniscule sound of exceptionally tiny feet treading ever closer will be your doom.

Ooo I'm sooo scared....:o

:biggrin: