Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have I done some thing wrong on GS???
Can some one please tell me what I have done wrong?

I'm asking because I've noticed that some of posts have been ignored or people have been like posting posts that have an undertone like "oh no he's starting" towards me..

I know I've been picky the last few days, but is that all it is please tell me though ppls??

Hey babe not sure what you mean... wanna link to some?

Yeah - I've not personally seen any like that ? You've not done anything wrong, so ... ?? Confusedmile:.

Bighug.

I always find you a pleasure to deal with if that's any consolation :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Since you raise the issue, I wonder if you have written anything that may be misinterpreted or confusing on other people's profiles ...?

I'm content to reply to anything you have to say, if I have something to say in return.

Remybussi

ps Just seen you refer to "colonial brothers" on another thread. That may not be the most tactful form of address you could have employed Wink

Hi Sweet,
You have done nothing wrong on here babes... I tend to worry about posts i make or used to make on previous forums and then when i joined the one before GS i figured

Fuck it if i do something wrong bollocks em lol.. In forums bridges that are broken can be rebuilt and at the end of the day babes if ya did something wrong we would advise you so that your able to be aware like jamie does with me when i talk random shit hehe but my biggest problem is i get my words and meanings mixed up at times and think hold on it does sound offish ohg bollocks never mind also i got a case of tourettes in me mind as i have been caught in the wirlwind of constantly getting told off online and in reality about my foul mouth but as a typical southerner i cant help it its bred into meeh

zeon Wrote:... but as a typical southerner ...
Who's going to break the news? Rolleyes

I can honestly say I haven't seen you say anything wrong sweets.

I wouldn't worry about it anyway, as zeon says bridges can be rebuilt.

Hay Buddy I have seen how miffed you get when someone continually beats you to the punch when you post on the word game but be advised I have deleted quite a few my self because some one did not check to see if their were another post at the same time. but I figure life goes on.
Other than that I haven't seen you say anything wrong.
just keep up the posting. Bighug

yar Wrote:Hay Buddy I have seen how miffed you get when someone continually beats you to the punch when you post on the word game but be advised I have deleted quite a few my self because some one did not check to see if their were another post at the same time. but I figure life goes on.
Other than that I haven't seen you say anything wrong.
just keep up the posting. Bighug

I've just given up on posting on the word games. Roflmao

It can be a pain in the bum when cretin people are on the sightWink