Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have I done some thing wrong on GS???
Hey sugar, can't say you've done anything wrong at-all as far as I can tell.

Maybe reading too much into how people seem? I know I can come across as a bit abrasive when I'm debating a point or something that I feel a lot about, but it's really nothing personal, so hope you haven't picked up on that wrong!

Anyways sugar, don't let it get to ya, you're still a luffleh guy. XD

Ky xxx

I heard you kissed a girl and you liked it, traitor.

TheLastDJ Wrote:I heard you kissed a girl and you liked it, traitor.

Laugh Touche, and also heyarr, missed your arrival so thought I'd go ahead and say howdy now. =)

Ky xxx

Woolfe Wrote:Laugh Touche, and also heyarr, missed your arrival so thought I'd go ahead and say howdy now. =)

Ky xxx

Very nice of you, hey! Remybussi

sweetlad86 Wrote:Can some one please tell me what I have done wrong?

I'm asking because I've noticed that some of posts have been ignored or people have been like posting posts that have an undertone like "oh no he's starting" towards me..

I know I've been picky the last few days, but is that all it is please tell me though ppls??

I think we have all posted stuff that may not get a response to fella, I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's nothing personal

I would worry though when people start posting posts that have an undertone like "oh no he's starting" Confusedmile:

MWAH !!!!

Hope you have a good weekend fella

xxx

Hey guys sorry for not posting sooner to this thread just been really busy with helping some people at Uni cope with the assessments, as the lecturers have been really hard on us all..

I just thought the over day some people were starting to do the same sort of thing on another forum I was on, mind you it was a boy racer (chavs are us) sorter forum. I pissed off all the mods too by in there posting off topic threads that were boring to them. So they just one day decide to ignore me because I was being too random and they also just thought I was strange because I what talk to this guy who classed as a freak..

I was scared a little I was starting to get on some peoples nerves, which I hope isn't true..

Thanks guys for what you said.......

sweetlad86 Wrote:Hey guys sorry for not posting sooner to this thread just been really busy with helping some people at Uni cope with the assessments, as the lecturers have been really hard on us all..

I just thought the over day some people were starting to do the same sort of thing on another forum I was on, mind you it was a boy racer (chavs are us) sorter forum. I pissed off all the mods too by in there posting off topic threads that were boring to them. So they just one day decide to ignore me because I was being too random and they also just thought I was strange because I what talk to this guy who classed as a freak..

I was scared a little I was starting to get on some peoples nerves, which I hope isn't true..

Thanks guys for what you said.......
Hey blood we be no chavs, we all homies dog!
Stay cool bread bin