Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have an Awkward Story?
Hey, again!

I have an awkward story from a few weeks ago:
So, I just had my first time on a plane (I know, I'm seventeen!) from Texas to Chicago for a school orchestra trip. After waking up at 3:00 am and getting on the plane for a 2-3 hour trip, I was pretty tired. Since I can't sleep anywhere except a bed, I was tired the whole time from the plane ride to the bus to the orchestra rehearsal and back to the bus, I was super exhausted.

You know how I said I couldn't sleep anywhere except in a bed? Here goes: I don't have many close friends, so everyone in my orchestra class had a better friend than me, thus, sitting next to them instead. So, I sat by myself in the back of the bus on the way back to the hotel. After scrolling through my phone for a few minutes, I was blacked-out asleep. When I woke up, everyone was off the bus and I was back on the road to god-knows-where...

As I made my way up to the front of the bus to tell the driver that I WAS STILL THERE AND THAT NOBODY BOTHERED TO WAKE ME UP, I told myself that feeling anxious and upset would not make the situation any better. Consequently, I kept my cool and told the bus driver, who almost died of a heart attack from how old he was... On the way back to the hotel from wherever I was, I texted my friends that I was left behind. Of course they didn't believe me, but after actually searching and not finding me, they got the idea.

My friends decided to text the chaperones and teacher that I was left behind, and they received the response "haha"... When I got back, my friends took a picture for everyone to remember that day.. ;(

Thanks for reading my (actually really sad) story!

Do any of you guys have an awkward story you are willing to share?