Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have any of you guys dated someone on gayspeak?
Well the old indecision was bombarding my face again and I could not decide whether to put this thread in Chat or in Relationship guys, but honestly this question seems a little too simple and social for all that.

A fairly basic question: Have any of you guys dated someone from gayspeak, and if you did how'd it work out?

Everyone seems pretty randomly placed geographically, so I can't imagine there's been alot of dating on here per say, but what the %&#@ thought I'd ask *grins*

Princealbertofb and I have been together for many years, although we met through another gay discussion website, which bit the dust a few years ago. I've met people from this site (although obviously not in a dating sense) and I look forward to meeting many others. There have been a few people who have met others from here with more romantic hopes in mind.

So the answers to your questions are yes and, if my experience counts, great Wink

Keyla Wrote:Well the old indecision was bombarding my face again and I could not decide whether to put this thread in Chat or in Relationship guys, but honestly this question seems a little too simple and social for all that.

A fairly basic question: Have any of you guys dated someone from gayspeak, and if you did how'd it work out?

Everyone seems pretty randomly placed geographically, so I can't imagine there's been alot of dating on here per say, but what the %&#@ thought I'd ask *grins*

Yes we've met people from the website... even invited them for dinner.. lol. "What the fukc?" works better as a typo and a grin can be obtained with a colon the word biggrin and another colon, thus: :biggrin:

I have never dated anyone from this forum. I might in the future... I probably won't. If you read my profile, I don't intend on dating anyone from this site. In the beginning, yes... now I just want to make friends here. I have made some really awesome friends here.

Better to just look for friends then relationships in my opinion ^.^

Yeah, we're all really spaced out, it's kinda sad. Because of the distance issue I doubt I'll be able to meet -let alone date- any of you unless we put in some major effort in doing so.
Some of you guys seem really nice though! I wouldn't mind getting to know some of you on a more personal level.

Oh! I almost forgot! >_<
There IS Hajime who I imagine I could meet in about an hour's drive. Rolleyes
Although I might probably die if I ever meet him because I'm so shy.

conechvn Wrote:If I have opportunity I know that I would ask at least one person in GS out Big Grin

Oh? Who would that be? :tongue:

TuxSky Wrote:Oh? Who would that be? :tongue:
Uhm. A cutie :biggrin:

I don't want to speak it out because I don't want to break any heart here Wink

To answer the question outright.: No.

Not that i would rule it out in the future.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Nope. Not yet at least.

princealbertofb Wrote:"What the fukc?" works better as a typo and a grin can be obtained with a colon the word biggrin and another colon, thus: :biggrin:

I like my own thing mate *grins* Wink

TuxSky Wrote:Yeah, we're all really spaced out, it's kinda sad. Because of the distance issue I doubt I'll be able to meet -let alone date- any of you unless we put in some major effort in doing so.

Yeah, I mean that's kinda what I gathered when it comes to the whole geography issue. I've been single since June and I was just beginning to get back into that space where my mind starts wandering in class.... I'm a pretty content single dude, but I also think I learned alot from my last relationship, and I want to bring those lessons and give it another go.