Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have anyone of you used the chat room here?
Seriously I have wandered in and out of the chat room here for a few times today but it seemed I was always the only one in there:redface: So does anyone of one use the chat room here? Actually I just wanna chat and make friends with people coz today I have been bored to deathCry:tongue:

Yes 088888, we do use the chat room, but the problem is that we are from all over the world in very different time zones, so between work and play and all round the clock, people are not necessarily in there at the same time as you...

in addition to the "ChatRoom" there is a "Chatbox" top left of the screen and way bottom right there is a "WhosOnline" thingy.

im always goin in the chat room - but it all depends on the times in your country when people will be on - we do have a lot of uk members so in an evening there is a better chance of chatting - just try different times and hopefully u will catch a group chat

You can always anounce that you are in the char room within the chat box. That way people will know others are in there.

I did try to enter the chatroom at different times but still....:redface:
I wanna confirm one more thing~~ Are your chat rooms just like mine? I mean mine is divided into 5 rooms like kitchen, basement and so on.... coz I also find a function that the users can build up their own chat rooms@@

Only once.

I've been it many times, but it has felt pretty dead lately quite frankly. Or perhaps its just me that has restricted my internet usage by little Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Again, it's just me in here just now= =" how come~~~

The chatroom is the same for everyone Smile I'd join you now, but I'm just taking a quick visit to the forum before continueing with my what I was doing.