Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been seduced?
I wish someone would seduce me. lol.

Nope never lol

Why is everyone so down on the art of seduction? I guess we have a different interpretation of what seduction means.

I'm not saying i'm hard to get, hell i'm pretty easy, but I apprciate someone taking the time to tease me before they please me.

To meit's not about playing a game, but rather having fun with a potential partner. Hell sometimes I still seduce the man I am already with. I guess that would be called fore play, but aint nothing wrong with foreplay.

Scootaloo Wrote:Why is everyone so down on the art of seduction? I guess we have a different interpretation of what seduction means.

I'm not saying i'm hard to get, hell i'm pretty easy, but I apprciate someone taking the time to tease me before they please me.

To meit's not about playing a game, but rather having fun with a potential partner. Hell sometimes I still seduce the man I am already with. I guess that would be called fore play, but aint nothing wrong with foreplay.

I think our interpretations are probably different yeah Smile. There's certainly nothing wrong with a bit of teasing and foreplay with your man, don't get me wrong :biggrin:

I take seduction as trying to sweet talk someone into bed or something more when they weren't really interested or didn't like you as much as you like them.

Clearly I have never been seduced in the right way Biglaugh

LOL i just thought, maybe people have tried it and i havent a clue that they had ???

starlight Wrote:LOL i just thought, maybe people have tried it and i havent a clue that they had ???
Yeah. I have to wonder. Like, if I'm watching this hot young guy in the locker room... We've made eye-contact on the gym floor more than once ... if I'm watching him swagger by wearing nothing but a towel ... and then he drops the towel just after he passes by and has to bend over to pick it up, practically sticking his very tight and muscled butt in my face ... I have to wonder... is he FLIRTING with me? WTF? How the hell am I supposed to know. Maybe he just totally innocently dropped his fucking towel. Right?

:eek:

Rofl

thawoods Wrote:happened not in college but high school x
Still kind of hard to believe lmao.

MikeW Wrote:Yeah. I have to wonder. Like, if I'm watching this hot young guy in the locker room... We've made eye-contact on the gym floor more than once ... if I'm watching him swagger by wearing nothing but a towel ... and then he drops the towel just after he passes by and has to bend over to pick it up, practically sticking his very tight and muscled butt in my face ... I have to wonder... is he FLIRTING with me? WTF? How the hell am I supposed to know. Maybe he just totally innocently dropped his fucking towel. Right?

:eek:

Rofl

So thats what was going on, durrr me

I forgot yeah i was seduced by http://hdwyn.com/wallpaper_2560x1440/cho...-76359.jpg

Scootaloo Wrote:Why is everyone so down on the art of seduction? I guess we have a different interpretation of what seduction means.

Yes, our definitions of seduction are different indeed
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]