Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever cried over something stupid?
I think most of the things I cry about are relatively common...things like Black Beauty and Old Yeller and Children with Cancer and related animal and children stories have me in hysterics...I have to really watch it when I watch those movies or read those books or hear about any child suffering because I can get pretty bad off crying to the point where it is hard to stop.

The only stupid thing I can think of is when Lucille Ball died...I cried for about six months off and on which is kinda stupid.

This might qualify as stupid...I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see the AIDS quilt...I helped make a few of the panels early on and I want to see it so bad but I can't get through the damn door...I start bawling before I even get out of the car just thinking about it and it gets really bad...I want to get over it so I feel really stupid about it...I tried so f*cking hard last time not to cry and it was worse than ever.

Whenever I cry, it is for something stupid, EVERY fucking time.

i remember when i was in gradeschool, i cried and felt pity for ghosts. i got affected when our teacher said that they were losts souls and that they just roam around the earth scaring everyone living. i always thought that they may feel lonely and scared too and that i blamed God once for not taking care of them.

stupid thing is up to now, i still think that ghosts deserve God's love.

I have trouble crying to be honest.
I only cry at things really hurting me psychologically.

Not to say i can't get really down over certain things which could be considered silly, like being one hit way from defeating a really hard boss after like 50 tries in say...a Mega Man game and dying. Thats the point at which i normally stop and do something else.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

sudanese Wrote:I wish I could cry easily ... Crying helps

I would cry over not finding a lover yet

I would cry over watching stupid people wasting my time for stupid reasons in things related to work

I would cry over the fact that I have to use most of my brain capacity to think about bureaucratic procedures while someone else could spend this time doing something better and more creative in his life

may be this is not the right thread to post this ... anyway
Bighug Bighug

Virgin Wrote:i remember when i was in gradeschool, i cried and felt pity for ghosts. i got affected when our teacher said that they were losts souls and that they just roam around the earth scaring everyone living. i always thought that they may feel lonely and scared too and that i blamed God once for not taking care of them.

stupid thing is up to now, i still think that ghosts deserve God's love.

Don't worry bout it Smile I kinda think it'd be cool to be a ghoust. Wandering the earth for eternity, going anywhere you want to go, seeing anything you want to see ^_^ and spooking the bad people Big Grin sounds fun!

nope = dont cry.. not sure why - ive filled up a few times so that counts.....i filled up when my dad died at the funeral and when someone broke up with me - not tough or anything but must keep it all in

A few years back I had a very [COLOR="red"]looooong day at work, but it was payday and I really wanted to just cash my check and buy a burger on my way home and go to sleep. When I got to the place to cash my check, they wouldn't cash it for whatever reason, the only other place to cash it being the bank, which closed hours ago. I cried so hard on the ride home... I really wanted that Western Bacon Cheeseburger.[/COLOR]